Xolo Prime: Dual SIM Smartphone With Android Lollipop At Rs. 5,699

Xolo has officially announced the launch of its new smartphone called ‘Xolo Prime’ at Rs. 5,699. This sleek dual SIM smartphone in four dazzling colours- black, blue, red and gold with a glass finish back is 9.5 mm thick. Powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor (MTK 6582M chipset), Xolo Prime runs the latest Android v5.0 Lollipop operating system.

The 4.5 inch (11.43 cm) IPS display renders resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. It has colour depth of 16M colours and pixel density of 218 ppi. Under the hood, the processor is coupled with Mali 400 MP graphics core that has clock speed of 500 MHz. Prime houses 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory and the external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB. On the rear side, Prime sports 5 MP camera with Full HD (1080p) recording. It features LED flash and auto-focus. The handset has front-facing VGA camera for selfies. Other camera features offered are scene detection & tuning, face recognition, Panaroma, face beauty, geotagging, best shot, smile shot, and HDR.

Xolo-Prime-Smartphone

The smartphone packs 1800 mAh battery that requires up to 3 hours of charging time. It offers standby time (3G) up to 400 hours and talk time (3G) of about 10 hours. The connectivity includes Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), micro-USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ AGPS and WLAN support. The sensors such as Proximity, Ambient light and Accelerometer are also provided. Prime is 136 mm in length and 68 mm in width.

The features and specs offered by Xolo Prime are good but with the price tag of Rs. 5,699 will it be able to compete with the Micromax Micromax Canvas Spark Smartphone Available On Snapdeal At Rs 4,999 that is offering similar, and in some cases, even better features at lower price? What are your thoughts about the new smartphone? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of scientists have discovered a new state of matter called Jahn Teller Metals which can possibly lead to development of more effective high temperature superconductors. The newly discovered...
hello, i just joined CrazyEngineers community, please welcome me Name: Hassan Engineering Trade: Computer Science Occupation: Working as manager Hobbies & Interests: Web Development I joined CrazyEngineers because: i want...
Right now i trying make a java swing based online voting system . all i have done till now is created a UI for useres to sign up,login and to...
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) has announced that it has finalised the Ultra HD Blu-ray specification and released a new logo that will accompany these discs. As the name suggests,...
As I m from core field of engineering, the biggest question is that if I opt software testing will that be future feasible ? After graduation I was preparing for...