XOLO Play 8X-1100 Launched - The Gaming Phone's Tech Specs At Glance

XOLO India has come up with a new Android phone called the 'XOLO Play 8X-1100', the latest addition in the company's Play-series of smartphones targeted at gaming enthusiasts. Joining the already launched XOLO Play 6X-1000 and Play 8X-1200 (seen in pictures at the end), the all-new XOLO Play 8X-1100 is here with a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor, a 5-inch Full HD capacitive touchscreen (1080x1920 pixels resolution), 2 GB RAM under the hood and powered by Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. That said, let us take a look at the phone's tech specs sheet in detail to find out what the new Android device's got to capture your attention.

The phone comes with a 13 megapixel camera equipped with a Sony Exmor RS backlight illuminated sensor on the rear and a 5 megapixel snapper on the front. Loaded with a 16 GB of internal storage, the memory of the 8X-1100 can be expanded via a microSD card. A 2100 mAh battery powers up the Dual-SIM gadget and thanks to the support for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and Micro-USB, the user's connectivity needs are catered to.

xolo_play_8x_1100

Coming to the gaming special features - The XOLO Play 8X-1100 smartphone comes with a gyroscope for six-axis motion sensor gaming. There's also a Proximity sensor, an Accelerometer and an Ambient light sensor. XOLO users also get to access the exclusive Play Zone app where users can choose, download and play from huge collection of HD games. The company even claims that the paid HD games are available at a discounted rate for its users.

The phone is available in just one color option, that's white. Priced at Rs. 14,999, the Play 8X-1100 phone shall go on sale soon. (As of now the phone's not listed on the company's website). Take a look at the other two Play series phones from XOLO -

XOLO-6x-main-banner XOLO-Play-8X-1200-Main-Banner

In addition to the Play phone, XOLO has also released the details of its two new phones - the Q700s Plus and Q1000s Plus on its official website, which are expected to be launched soon. Do let us know your thoughts on the new Play series smartphone from XOLO in comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Gaming phone with a battery 2100 mAh, You kidding me?
    For a gaming phone battery should be atleast 3000+ mAh or their gaming tag should be revoked.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    With such less battery it cannot help users to catch up interest in them. As Octa Core it self takes a lot of power to handle the phone and with such high end specs and tagging a game phone with special features with such less battery is nothing special for the XOLO.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was reading a book the other day that got me thinking about how so many people are unable to take charge of their lives, (despite or due to) the...
electrical related business with good groth prospects in future i m sarthak khanna, b.e. EEE from MIT, MANIPAL. i would like to start a manufacturing unit i have capital and...
Him guys Being a new user I want to collect some important view from your end ,in today market every one want to be a engg doc MBA these are...
Straight in boring, curve is in. After curved Ultra High Definition TVs, smartphones and smartwatches, Samsung has introduced a Curved Soundbar. Samsung HW-H7500 and H7501 are the world’s first TV-matching...
👍 Great quote to start the day I believe- "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn...