XOLO One With Android KitKat (Upgradable To Lollipop) Launched At Rs. 6599

Local smartphone maker Xolo has come up with its latest device called XOLO One. The newly launched device runs Android KitKat 4.4.2 and what captures attention is that it is upgradable to upcoming Android Lollipop. Xolo is known for its innovations in the smartphones and this time is no exception. Xolo has given a new rich leather finish back to Xolo One that makes it stand out from the crowd. Those choosy about colour of their phones have also a reason to smile as this “One” comes with vibrant six colours to choose from. Though the latest device is out on the #-Link-Snipped-#, there’s no word on when will it be available for purchase.

Xolo-one-Product-Page-Banner
Xolo-one-camera Xolo-one-colors

Coming to specifications, Xolo One comes with 1.3 GHz Quad Core MTK 6582M processor currently running Android v4.4.2 KitKat. The processor is assisted by graphics core Mali 400 MP2. There’s enough RAM of 1GB for a budget phone with internal memory of 8GB which is expandable with microSD card support. Xolo One with 128 by 64.3 by 9.3mm has dual SIM support with micro USB 5pin and standard 3.5mm audio jack. Like many other Android devices, this one too has 4.5in (11.43cm) IPS screen with resolution of 480 by 854 and 218ppi. Battery capacity is 1700mAh.

Other features include 5MP rear camera with flash and VGA front camera for video calling. Rear camera has fixed focus and Full HD 1080p video recording. Connectivity options Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WLAN support and sensors like Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Proximity sensor completes the phone. Since other major players like Moto E, Micromax, Spice, Karbonn etc. with the similar budget are already there in the market, it would be interesting to see how well this “One” can perform.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    What I liked about the low budget Xolo phone is...
    (Upgradable To Lollipop)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We're planning to reorganise and rearrange the forums (That is the list of sections you see on this page: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/). We've been following the current structure (categories and sections) for...
A few days ago Google announced the public launch of Android 5.0, release name Lollipop. After Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and KitKat, Google has gifted us with another sweet...
Hello everyone I have to a graduation project this year at college but I haven't found an idea yet help please
Conventional payment card swipes are soon going to become a thing of the past. Tech giants like Google and Apple have already launched their payment platforms Google Wallet and Apple...
Who am I and what I do: I am a former corporate lawyer turned entrepreneur - I have an education startup which enables Indian universities and industry bodies to launch...