XOLO A600 Launched - Price In India Is Rs. 8,199; Features Say Big Screen For Less Bucks

XOLO, the Indian smartphone manufacturer has launched a new Android smartphone called the XOLO A600. Now on XOLO's official website, the A600 is the recent entry in the mid-budget mobile segment in India with a price tag of Rs. 8,199 and is now available across the country. Powered by the 1.3GHz dual-core MT 6572W processor, the XOLO A600 features a 4.5-inch qHD screen with IPS display and a resolution of 960x540 pixels. The smartphones comes along with two SIM Card Slots, MicroUSB, micro SD card slot and a 3.5 mm audio jack.

XOLO-A600

For storage, there's 512 MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. On the smartphone you will find, a 5 megapixel rear camera, VGA front camera, and 1900 mAh battery. Running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, the A600 brings video calling support, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity sensor along with connectivity options of Bluetooth and WiFi. The phones also packs FM Radio support. The smartphone will be competing with the likes of Zen Ultrafone 502 qHD, Intex Aqua N2, iBall Andi 4.5z and Panasonic T31.

How do you like the latest smartphone from the company? Is XOLO A600 worth buying?

Replies

• shashanksuman
    shashanksuman
    It may be a great phone but for good market grip company should provide good after sales service! Which I believe XOLO lacks.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    shashanksuman
    It may be a great phone but for good market grip company should provide good after sales service! Which I believe XOLO lacks.
    Yep. I have heard even Micromax and Spice Mobiles are lacking in good service. A lot of my friends decided to opt out of buying these phones after zeroing them down with the likes of HTC, Samsung and Sony.

I also have a question - Why don't I see a good promo video of the XOLO A600 or for that matter any other smartphone manufactured by the companies in India? There has to be one. It gives us the overall feel of your phone right at the launch!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Our Indian manufacturers lack advertisement and after sales support. I dont know why, after designing something with lot of effort why dont they project it well. If you watch any ads of micromax all look bakwaas. They need innovation (little bit atleast) in designing the specifications and ads.

After seeing many people, what I have understood is if micromax or spice or Xolo (some model) offers same to same features of galaxy s3 (samsung) for half price people say that it doesnt work! Or people are not much interested in buying.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's time to wish my fellow CEans a very happy Diwali . Enjoy with sweets and blast very less as possible. Have a safe and eco-friendly Diwali
This man from India has did it again. Meet Santhosh from Mysore, India - Bringing innovation to bikes is what he does. Known worldwide for developing the Moosshiqk (the Sanskrit...
Users who've upgraded to Mavericks and iTunes 11 have been complaining that the Internet Radio option has been missing and is nowhere to be found. I faced the same issue...
Hello everybody, I've recently installed the intel's icc compiler, but I'm still unable to use it because everytime I try to compile my c programs using it I get the...
Qreator is an Opensource application which lets you create youn QR codes to encode different type of information in just one click. Currently supporting : - Website URL - Text...