Xiaomi to launch Mi Max 2 on 25th May - Here's what you can expect

Xiaomi has finally reveled the launch date of much awaited Mi Max 2. It's nor 23rd May neither it’s going to launch along with Mi 6. Ruling out all the earlier leaks and speculations, Xiaomi is going to launch Mi Max 2 exclusively on 25th May; that’s not even a week away. The info was released today by the company on a dedicated website made just for the Max 2’s launch and the event was also promoted by a poster shared on Weibo.

Mi_Max2

We already had a pretty good idea about what to expect from the upcoming Max device through some reliable sources, but the website officially revealed some of those features teasing the launch of the smartphone. Yes, it’s going to be a big screen device with over 6-inches of display powered by a humungous 5,000 mAh battery.

Based on the leaks on GeekBench, Max 2 is going to support 4GB of RAM along with Snapdragon 626 for its processing requirements. There might be another variant with 6GB of RAM and Snapdragon 660 chipset. As Xiaomi is known for bundling impressive hardware at affordable price point, we can expect prices ranging between CNY 1,499 (14,000 Rs.) and CNY 1,699 (16,000 Rs.).

Some other leaks support the possibility of complete metal built with an upgrade to USB-C. I guess, that’s far fetched, but who knows, it might happen. 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX378 sensor and a 5MP front module is something quite probable though. So, stay tuned on 25th May because after China, it’s India’s turn.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am student of computers science Engineering. I want to make my career in government job in IBPS SO. But my concepts of programming is not so good. Suggest...
NISAR aka 'NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar' is the latest mission that should excite the space enthusiasts. The mission is a result of collaboration between two leading space agencies NASA and...
#include int main() { int rent,year,incre,a,s; printf("Rent Per month\n"); scanf("%d",&rent); puts("INCREAMENT\n"); scanf("%d",&incre); printf("HOW MANY YEARS\n"); scanf("%d",&year); for(a=1;a<=year;a++) { printf("The rent for year %d is %d\n",a,rent*12); rent=rent+incre; } }
I came across a report from the last week published in ET last week - 2 lakh IT engineers to lose jobs annually in the next 3 years: Head Hunters...
Quote: (Plastic waste is a gigantic problem that we all have to take responsibility for, and one in which engineers have a key role in solving.) Henderson Island, part of...