Xiaomi Mi5 Images And Video Leaked On Chinese Site Weibo

Rumours about the upcoming release of the Chinese company Xiaomi 's flagship phone Mi5 were doing rounds for quite some time, when suddenly a spoiler was released a few hours back showing the latest phone in running mode. Some of the Chinese press renders also leaked photos of colour variants of Mi5, raising the possibility of a launch this week. Previously, the Mi5 was scheduled to be Xiaomi Mi5 Launch Likely On Dec 3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chip Onboard, but due to unknown reasons the official launch got delayed.

Xiaomi-Mi-5-leaked-Black

The phone comes with all the Xiaomi Mi5 Specs & Feature Hint At Powerful Hardware And Software Combo available in the market, and is expected to be a landmark device of 2016. It boasts of the latest Snapdragon 820 processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, a 3030 mAh battery and a fingerprint scanner. It sports a 5.3-inch display with a 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution. This phone is also expected to have a 16 MP rear camera with 6 MP front, and is expected to run Android 5.1.1.

Mi5_inuse
Mi5 snapshot from video
The press renders indicate that the Mi5 will come in different color variants including black, gold, pink, and white. As informed before, it could be seen featuring a 2.5D curved glass display and a 3D glass covering the back panel, similar to the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge.

The leaked video also projects that the new Mi5 has an oval shaped home button which consists of one of the most secure fingerprint sensors available in market. The source weibo.com, often dubbed as the Chinese ‘twitter', revealed a 27 second view of the brand new Mi5 in use.

In the video, it is placed on a wooden dock and a volunteer is seen browsing the interface. From the look of it, the touchscreen seems super fluid. The default screen view looks stylish, reducing the need of an additional launcher. The overall stylish look of the device is sure to woo buyers.

Till now, there haven't been any announcements made by the company regarding its release date. However, fans expect that the phone will be launched very soon and are hopeful of getting their hands on the device from January.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to get rid of ads that keep popping up if I try to open another page of same site or open a surf through google. Is this problem...
Renault India is all set to showcase two new variants of its popular hatchback Kwid at the forthcoming Auto Expo 2016 scheduled to happen during the first week of February...
The Microsoft Surface tablets series has been a runaway hit with customers and now, Microsoft may soon unveil the 'Surface Phone'. Chris Capossela, Chief Marketing Officer of Microsoft hinted about...
Hey all mech guys check this out. It's really cool how a workshop is treated in MIT. I remember my first year when I attended workshop classes in my college...
Tooth decay or dental caries which is claimed to be the second most common disease affecting the people worldwide after common flu, can now be prevented better in future, if...