Xiaomi Mi Laptop Leaked Photos, Specs And Price Appear Online

Xiaomi is one of the most popular electronics manufacturing company in the market these days. They've just sold about 1 million smartphones in a span of 6 months in the Indian market alone. So far, we have known the Xiaomi brand for manufacturing smartphones, power banks, fitness bands or more recently Smart TVs. Well, according to a new leak, they are taking a big step ahead by introducing Mi laptops. Expected to launch with a comfortable price tag, as is always the case for all their products, the Mi laptops might be arriving soon

As per what is seen in the leaked photos, the design of Mi laptops might be very similar to that of Apple’s Macbook Air with some Xiaomi tweaks. The laptop has the similar looking silver body and the bezel size, keyboard style and other aesthetics are quite identical too. The Mi branding is at the bottom of the screen as well on the back. The report suggests that Xiaomi will boot with a customised Linux OS.

CE001
Moving to the configuration, this laptop sports a 15” screen with full 1080p resolution which will provide a great visual experience to the user. The Mi laptops will have Intel’s Haswell chipset with core i7 processor which is a perfect combo of power, performance and battery life. There is special system for RAM, it provides two 8GB dual channel memory modules. In total, it features a 16 GB of RAM. Details about I/O ports are not confirmed yet.

Specifications of the Mi laptop will definitely attract many enthusiasts and the price is going to be a cherry on the cake, as it is expected that Xiaomi will sell this laptop at price tag of 2,999 CNY which is roughly 30,700 INR. What is your call on this Mi laptop? Share your views through comments and stay tuned to Crazyengineers for further updates.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd not trust the leaked screenshot. It looks to me a direct photoshop of the Macbook Air. But it's quite likely that Xiaomi will finally announce the laptop. They've been targeting Apple's product line and I think that's the right direction to follow. 16 GB of RAM for the Rs. 30-35K price point is definitely a huge plus.

I'm more interested in their MI TV2 though.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    MI Tv2 spec is awesome.
    49" 4K tv in just inr. 40K going to be super-deal. 👍👍
    At least it will break the price fixing by giants😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A lot of people might be praying, "Please don't let this leak be a fake!" 👍

PS: Such leaks make people who are about to buy themselves a laptop stop and wait. What if they pour cash into some up-and-coming laptop and Mi Laptop launches the next day. ☕
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    A lot of people might be praying, "Please don't let this leak be a fake!" 👍

PS: Such leaks make people who are about to buy themselves a laptop stop and wait. What if they pour cash into some up-and-coming laptop and Mi Laptop launches the next day. ☕
    They will bang their head in Wall.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Waiting to hit real markets as soon as possible. As said by big k, A smart tv would be great
  • lal
    lal
    Wonder what actually allowes them to reduce the prices like that! Is it quality? Or are they working for some secret service/govt. for spying? Hehe 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After introducing two budget smartphones- Andi 4P IPS Gem and Andi ARC, the Indian manufacturer, iBall has now launched a new tablet Slide Octa A41. The octa-core processor tablet is...
The rapid increase in the level of pollutants like carbon dioxide (CO2) in the environment is a growing concern and many researches are going on in this field in order...
Any idea how is it to take up Master of Science- Technology in Computer Science (distance education) from Manipal University ?Is it equivalent to MS or M.tech or its a...
The autonomous car which Google revealed in this year's May has completed its closed-door tests and may now hit the public roads in the first month of the coming year....
Earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Lava launched Iris Fuel 60 with a whooping 4000mAh battery and now the company has launched a new entry-level smartphone Iris 310 Style....