Xiaomi Mi Box Mini Set-up Box and Mi Headphones Launched Today

Xiaomi Inc, one of the leading smartphone manufacturers, has introduced brand new products at a much awaited global launch event held today. In addition to Xiaomi Mi Note and Note Pro : Features, Specs and Price Announced, Xiaomi has also unveiled set-up box called Mi Box Mini and stylish Mi Headphones. The key features of Mi Box Mini and Mi Headphones are mentioned below.

Xiaomi Mi Box Mini

Xiaomi has upgraded the flagship of Mi Box by announcing the launch of a diminutive size set-up box called Mi Box Mini. This new set-up box is incredibly small; one-fourth the size of Mi Box, and it fits like a power adapter. Though small in size, Mi Box Mini has very impressive features. It is powered Cortex-A7 quad-core 1.3 GHz processor and also sports Mali-450 graphics processor (GPU). The memory consists of 1 GB RAM and 4 GB Flash memory.

Box

The noteworthy feature of this compact device is that it integrates 282 components and the size of the motherboard is one-third the size of a credit card. Supporting 2.4G/5G dual-band WiFi 802.11n, Mi Box Mini’s output video has the screen resolution of 1080 pixels. Along with built-in power supply, the new set-up box also has Dolby, DTS audio and Bluetooth v4.0. Standard 1.5 m HDMI cable is also provided with the device.

HDMI

Price: Â¥199 (Approx. $32)​

Xiaomi Mi Headphones

In addition to the list, Xiaomi has also unveiled a pair of new Mi headphones with interchangeable over-ear and on-ear covers. This accessory will complement the company’s new Mi Note. The semi-open headphones flaunt 50 mm large beryllium diaphragm speakers (25 % larger than the usual headphones) and have quite a low impedance of 32-ohm. The comfortable Mi headphones have a balanced dual damping system. The silver-plated straight cable is used for reducing interference and impedance.

headphones

Price: Â¥499 (Approx. $80)​

What are your thoughts about the new set-up box and headphones? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If there's one thing that hasn't seen any innovation over the past few decades it's the traffic lights. We still use the infrastructure based traffic signal lights on every major...
If you've been waiting for the Datsun Go+ MPV to start rolling on Indian roads, here's a great news from the company. After unveiling the hatchback at Delhi Auto Expo...
hi i am Nikhil. i am a mechanical engineer and working in the field of marine engineering for last 12 yrs. I am in subsea construction field. My hobbies are...
BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive - 2014 Off Campus Drive 2014 Batch Designation: Associate Engineer Salary: Rs 3.4 Lacs per annum (CTC) No Bond Job Location: Hyderabad Branch : B.E. /...
The company 'Atamjeet' specializes in creating paper models of real machines completely using just paper and glue. A dream turned into reality for Atamjeet Singh Bawa, who builds state-of-the-art paper...