View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12831 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • May 2, 2012

Xerox Does Not Only Make Photocopy Machines [Video]

For those of you who still think that the term Xerox is synonymous with photocopy, this will come as an enlightenment.
Xerox corporation has developed a number of products, services and technologies that simplify the way business works so the world works a little better.

Watch Xerox's new corporate video that brings their story to life.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 2, 2012
They were the first company to invent the Graphical User Interface which we all use on our computers today.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • May 2, 2012
It is time people stop calling photocopies as Xerox (though this publicity is working great for Xerox)
I watched the complete 2 minute video, it is worth the watch.
Very nice video 😀. I was also in the same assumption!
Anoop Kumar
Anoop Kumar • May 3, 2012
The_Big_K
They were the first company to invent the Graphical User Interface which we all use on our computers today.
+
mouse-driven graphical user interface (GUI).😀 that is, they invented mouse.
Yesterday, I watched Pirates of silicon valley (1999) and did some google for the shown facts in the movie.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 3, 2012
ianoop
+
mouse-driven graphical user interface (GUI).😀 that is, they invented mouse.
Yesterday, I watched Pirates of silicon valley (1999) and did some google for the shown facts in the movie.
Yeah, It's a great movie. I've seen it too. Yeah with the invention of GUI, the invention of Mouse would just have followed. Not sure if it was the other way round 😁

Share this content on your social channels -