XBOX ONE Japan Launch In 2014 #FAIL

Looks like Microsoft's getting things wrong. Don Mattrick is already out of the company for messing up the entire communication and now the next blow. XBOX ONE will launch in Japan (and the rest of Asia) in 2014! On the other hand, PS4 is making way to living rooms all over the world just before the holiday season.

We already knew that Microsoft won't launch their console in Asian countries in 2013; but we were expecting a refresh on that. Microsoft's changing things rapidly and the gamer community expected that Microsof would rethink their global launch dates again.

Big Fail, Microsoft. PS4's beaten you to death.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I always used to think, Intel will never aim for Smartphone processors & thus there won't be any competition between both different architectures. Well, I was wrong. Recently, Very good...
We know that to reduce the interference effects , frequency separation is provided between two channels. I heard that the channels we are using for a telephonic conversation itself is...
Recently I saw a program in TV.The conclusion of the program is as mass around us increases , the time will reduce. I know the above sentence is confusing.Let us...
As we know, In Analog communication in air medium between two antennas from transmitter to receiver, in transmitter end; the information signal is sent with the carrier signal & modulation...
I am opting for various softwares for my expertise is it worth to spend some extra money on gaining certificates from Autodesk or just knowledge is enough? Secondly should i...