XBOX Infinity Or XBOX 720 Or Durango - What's In A Name, Anyway?

The next generation XBOX might get a new official name - XBOX Infinity with a tag-line 'Infinite Entertainment. Infinite Possibilities.'. A leaked image on Reddit shows a new logo & name of the console. It's being rumoured that Microsoft is planning a date late this month to unveil the XBOX Infinity. The company was originally planning to announce the console in April, but had to push the event to May. Unlike Sony, which recently announced the next generation Playstation 4 without actually showing how the console looks, Microsoft is expected to reveal the console & its controllers.

xbox-infinity

If the rumours are true, Microsoft might have worked out something really innovative - because saying 'infinite possibilities' is a big thing. We of course have our own doubts because the image itself is very 'simple' that it can be mocked by anyone with basic photoshop skills.

What's surprising us it the secrecy Microsoft's able to maintain around their console. We've had several leaks for the PS4 controller which turned out to be accurate.

We've our eyes & ears set at the Redmond tech giant and can't wait to see what they've in their bags. We'll definitely keep you updated. In the mean time, do tell us your opinion on the name 'Xbox Infinity'.

Replies

• Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    As in, Durango Unchained? I see why that'd have made the list.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The unmanned X-51A WaveRider experimental aircraft was test-flown off the Southern California coast and it did an impressive Mach 5.1 - about 5 times the speed of sound. The aircraft...
hello dear, can any one please tell me that what is electron confinement and quantum confinement? i google it but not able to understand that in actual what it is?...
Now that the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been done and dusted, the Korean smartphone maker is now focusing on their next flagship device. We are already hearing...
Zync, the company that has vowed to bring commercial tablet computers at extremely affordable prices, is here with its all new 10.1 inch tablet called the Zinc Quad. Labeling it...
Mobile OS wars have gone crazy in recent years, where Android and iOS seem to be at the forefront. Many smartphone manufacturers come up with commercials which include mockery of...