XBOX 360 Price Slashed To Rs. 12,990 As Microsoft Plans To Expand Its Footprint In India

If you have been waiting to own your own XBOX in India, Microsoft has a sweet surprise for you. In its bid to expand its hold on the Indian market in the gaming arena, Microsoft has cut down on the price of its XBox 360 console by as much as 19%. Available for buying via Amazon India, the XBOX 360 (4GB Version) is now priced at Rs. 12,990. To beef up its offer with interesting features, Microsoft has launched a 500 GB Version XBOX 360 with Call of Duty (Black Ops II & Ghosts) game for just Rs. 19,990. Other than that, the 4G Version with Kinect (Free Games: Dance Central 3 and Kinect Adventures) is available for Rs. 21,990, while the 250 GB Version Xbox 360 S with Kinect (Free Game: Kinect Adventures) is priced at Rs. 29,990.

In addition to all that, the new Xbox 360 4GB console features built-in wi-fi, a black wireless controller, a standard definition composite A/V cable, and comes with a free one-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. Xbox 360 E is backward compatible with all Xbox 360 original game titles and as far as the design is concerned, Microsoft is trying their best to align it to the look of XBOX One.

microsoft-xbox-360-amazon-india-price-cut-launch-2015

This news is sure to lift the spirits of gaming enthusiasts as it has been just a month since the hacker group Hackers Who Shutdown PSN & Xbox Live Are Now Gunning For Tor and soon there was news about how the Paid DDoS Attack Service By Lizard Squad Goes Offline. Thankfully, right now all is well and gamers are all geared up to own the XBox and Kinect.

What are your thoughts on the latest price slash and are you going to own one soon? Share with us in comments below.

Purchase: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Drone is an unmanned quad-copter specially engineered for problems related to Search operations, Traffic monitoring, Quick Delivery of products, Aerial Surveillance and much more. The...
hello friends, i am working on a project of rc car. And there are few questions in my mind about how to design the chassy. 1. what are the factors...
IRCTC has now enabled the Cash On Delivery aka CoD facility for those who are not comfortable using their credit cards, debit cards or net-banking for buying tickets. The facility...
I've been experimenting with power nap time. I'm fully convinced that power naps are essential if you want your brain to stay on the top of its game so that...
After unveiling its new F60 smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity in October 2014, LG Electronics has officially launched the smartphone in India at Rs.15,000. This sleek dual SIM (Micro SIM)...