Xbox 360 or Playstation III?

Last night in a mall, I played Need for speed Carbon on the xbox, and boy! What a kick ass game it is. ๐Ÿ˜€

While I was head over heels on Xbox's graphic abilities and the colors, a guy tapped me and invited me to check the playstation3 at the Sony stall.

Well I'm not a technology guy and I haven't owned a Video game since I had the Sega while in school. So I couldn't really compare it.

I'm sure most of our fellow CEans must have tried these. What do you say guys? Lets have a poll

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEan xero did a review of PS3 couple of months ago. I think PS3 has a good bunch of games on it. However few of my friends have argued that XBOX 360 has some of the best games [Halo. Hmm!]

Wii has the best controllers with it. Now if you are newbie to gaming world - PS3 is your best choice. [The hardware is as good as hell.]
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I think I missed that out. I read an old comparative on #-Link-Snipped-#
    I couldn't really make out what to choose between these two. So I thought why not ask our guys. I remember Suyash ans xHx as big time gaming buffs!

Guys... your take needed.
    PS1: I'm not planning to buy PS3 or xBox ๐Ÿ˜›
    PS2: If you happen to visit the gameplan link, forgive them for the Bharat Matrimony ads ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    I think I missed that out. I read an old comparative on #-Link-Snipped-#
    I couldn't really make out what to choose between these two. So I thought why not ask our guys. I remember Suyash ans xHx as big time gaming buffs!

Guys... your take needed.
    PS1: I'm not planning to buy PS3 or xBox ๐Ÿ˜›
    PS2: If you happen to visit the gameplan link, forgive them for the Bharat Matrimony ads ๐Ÿ˜
    PS: The ads are geo-targetted. Only people from India will see Ads targeted at Indians.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    But I wonder who all of these game buffs will want to marry these pretty Indian models they show. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    On the long run, PS3 brings value because of its Blu-ray player and slightly better graphics.

But for a great gaming experience, XBOX360 is recommended. Other than the games, it's online Live service is top notch ๐Ÿ˜€

Of course, its a matter of personal preference!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I need to make a small circuit consisting of 3 color of LEDs, each color consist of 3 LEDs each. They are able to switch colors via a...
was wondering if anyone here could help me, I'm pursuing knowledge on a few things having to do with creating a robotic chassis. basically ill probably never complete this because...
hi frndzzzz...... i need ur help. i m in final yr IT student . i want some seminar topics in future or advanced technology related computer .if u have some...
Hello I am Shruti Poduval from Andhra Pradesh, India. Happy to be a part of this great community of engineers.
pls tell me that what are the new trends in power electronics and give me the sites