Writing spiders

I am not much into coding. I am looking for crawlers / spiders which i can use to scrape we pages to collect some specific information from internet.

Any suggestions ?
๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    koli
    I am not much into coding. I am looking for crawlers / spiders which i can use to scrape we pages to collect some specific information from internet.

Any suggestions ?
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    Looks like an interesting thing. Could you please write more about what exactly we want here? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • koli
    koli
    I am talking about some scripts which can be executed to scrape web pages and gather a type of information.

for example - I am want to gather the information about all the fruits available in india, i need to create this "some sorta script" which will scan all the india+fruit related web pages and collect information like
    name of fruit, colour, taste, where it is available, etc,etc..

Any idea any one ?
    I am trying to gather this info for research purpose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi gyz actually i m working on RESTLet framwork since 2 daz basically this is design pattern for developing web services and i have developed simple application using this framework...
Hi Anybody having exposure to 230AC and 440 DC layout design include motor, controller or drives design how can we implement this high power design in layout? any special considerations...
anubody pls help me out in selecting a electrical project for my last year engineering plssssssssssssssssss????? send me sites from whre i get to know about them or send me...
Hey CEans! We've now amassed our 13,000[sup]th[/sup] member, CEan- brilliant007 ๐Ÿ˜Ž Welcome buddy! Congrats to everyone! Lets break the next barrier in a few weeks ๐Ÿ˜ note: Mach 13 is...
how to choose capacitor and resistance values to implement in circuit this is very important can anybody tell me????