Writing Contest - 'What if an engineer becomes the Prime Minister of India..'

Engineers are the most crazy species on the planet. We are known for doing really awesome stuff, build things, destroy things. We are the mask-less vigilantes who take it upon us to change the world!

Today's writing contest is about knowing what an engineer would do if he/she were to become the Prime Minister of India. What would an engineer do in the 5-year long tenure?

Let your imagination go nuts (You could become Batman and beat bad people at night, right? or You could be the quintessential back-bencher who only works on the 11th hour?)

GRAND PRIZE:
The most interesting entry in replies below wins a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card!
Update:
THIS COMPETITION IS OVER.

Replies

• Puja Gajul
    Puja Gajul
    Good Afternoon to All Engineers,
    If I become a PM of India then I give a job opportunity for all Freshers Engineer instead of experience Engineers.Because Freshers can do their new work witg lot of passion and energy. But now a days they are struggling for one job opportunity and almost every comapny is hiring experience candidates.
    Thank You
  • Punam Gupta
    Punam Gupta
    Recently, India did surgical strike on Pakistan (they deserved it) and it was a big step taken by the honorary prime minster and the defense minister. Our Defense Minister is an engineer and he was frustrated with the Pakistanis attacking India. What does a Engineer do when he is frustrated? Any Guesses? The answer is he switches on his laptop/pc starts counter strike and starts killing the other team. But dude, he is the defense minister a bigger personality so his counter strike was also at a bigger level. He started killing Pakistanis.
    If an engineer as a defense minister can do this, think what would happen if the prime minister himself is an engineer. First main thing would be he would never stall anyone for signs, because an engineer always knows the importance of signs (wink). His speech to the citizens will be broadcasted at around 2 A.M. or 3 A.M. because duh? that's the time when an engineer comes to his senses. Trip's to USA would definitely include a trip to Las Vegas (Hangover). The Censor Board for Films will be stripped of all its power, well an Engineer knows how good the uncut movies are as compared to the others.
    On a serious note, Engineers know how to do deals whether it is for notes, a pair of clean jeans or a pen so deals with other countries would be done in that way. He knows what is the situation of the Education System would definitely sit with the HRD minister and god forbid if even that minister is an engineer.
    In all an engineer as a Prime Minister would be awesome but there might be disadvantages as well such as not being punctual, each sentence being filled with expletives, sleeping through the presentations of other or through meetings. Though chaos in Lok Sabha would be solved by sitting peacefully and group discussing (kidding! get your hockey sticks and bats ready).
    Let's hope these dreams come true maybe some engineer will become the PM. On second thoughts why not me?
  • Sudesh bhamnya
    Sudesh bhamnya
    Engineering is more like a phase of life in which I had learned so much about how to manage things besides just technical knowledge.
    If an engineer be a PM of India then I think it will be a great revolution for world as an engineer knows how to manage things with less resources and how to handle weired situations.During engineering period an engineer has gone through so much troubles that in any phase of life he is able to manage things. Besides all these stuff he knows potential of things and how to use them for mankind benefit. An engineer never suppress others for their progress which shows that being a PM of india he will always work for good of mankind. Feeling of fear for doing any new things is prominently less which makes him to do new development projects without any fear of loosing. He will always try to work in progress of technology to basic unit of society because if technology grows then civilisation will increase which results in high economic growth rate. An engineer will provide job opportunities to other people. He will focus on education system because he very well known the benefits of education for developing a bright future of country and society. All the difficulties faced by a normal personal can be easily fell by an engineer so he can work and work hard for doing justice to being PM of india .
  • Abhishek Matlotia
    Abhishek Matlotia
    If an engineer becomes the PM. No one will be hungry and no one will be sad, because juggad is something engineers always have.
    GDP will increase of fear of engineers. And corrupt people will be all behind the bars.
    The PM will work without any tension of the vote bank, because the bro is there to handle it all.
    Lok sabha sessions will only be at night and WhatsApp groups will be their only venue for fight.
    And their Live streaming through YouTube will now be a reality.
    Allowed only, 30 age and below will what the parliament say.
    And then will come the PM with swag not in an ambassador but a Lamborghini.
    Because politics will still be a profession and the engineers will always be engineers.
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    The Musings Of An Aspiring Prime Minister: A Reflection On India's Need Of The Hour

Prologue
    : On the eve of a very important day, Ms. Ann X stood still near her veranda. It was the night time, clear sky with the constant twinkling of stars made her realize that she was still on the ground of the Earth. However to the world, she has become the Xth prime minister of India and now it was her time to shoulder the responsibilities. She had never imagined this to be true but felt it was the moment for her to pull out her old diary and write what she wanted as a prime minister. How she wanted to change the lives of others. The following is a page of her diary dated, dd.mm.yyyy.

Agriculture: Introduce genetically modified crops. Help people to grow out of the myth. No pesticides, no harmful chemicals yet with same vital nutrients required to live. Take a larger part in the C4 rice project. Publish an agriculture based magazine to feature the best agricultural methods and how to apply them in regional languages. The UAV-based field protection and communication system and introduce processed water for a better living. Give a basic and advanced agricultural education degree to help farmers stick with their profession with love and education. Inspire their children to study and value their work. Promote home based business and help them earn and learn extra and this will also support their mental wellness.

Environment and forest: Enkindle school children about forests and wild animals, involve them into small projects in protecting trees, marking each tree and look after one with the dedicated students' group. Make them understand the value of biodiversity, Inspire IOT based startups in developing high-security applications that couple some checkpoints in the forest to monitor areas. Automate the service with intelligent bots.

Science and technology: The most important section of all and one and only which will power each and every aspect of living.
    Revolutionize department of science and technology with the latest advancements, fast process the industrial prototyping of lab-grown products, allot each university to specialize their research and development sector and enhance its productivity. Investment in innovation. Recognition to individuals or teams for an innovation and allot funding irrespective of their academic qualification. Online portal for such independent work. Dividing sectors on the basis of project types and allow universities to collaborate on the matter and supervise the work along with the tech-giants.

CE

Infrastructure: strict internal migration policies. People from villages are migrating to cities and city natives are moving to the larger cities. Migration with reasons are necessary but that should have some limitations. Based upon this section other 3 sections must be improved:
    - Hospitals and health systems: villages must have super specialty hospitals as well and that must not take extra lands. Solution? A bridge or second-floor land where the hospitals will be located above something. Small first aid kiosk in every 1 km with high-speed internet and a phone booth.

- Transportation: AC and Non-Ac buses with no standing facility. Promote online seat reservations. Re-launch govt. aided school buses in both the villages and cities. Smart train stations with proper waiting rooms with an attached restroom, properly maintained and matching an international sanitation standard. The touch of innovation and uniqueness is required to design high-speed automobiles with the help of large companies.

- Network: Ensure country-wide high-speed internet, tie-ups with Google free internet and Facebook internet balloons and guide them to the needy. Computing centers, free courses to the kids and adults and give them early access to coding irrespective of their curriculum.

Roads and Maintenance: “Cat and Dog” cubicle and artificial birds’ nest. This must boast of a significant priority number in the list. The idea is to keep the street cats and dogs in a safe zone. Help them in living a safe life with normal standards. Offer them a free breeding zone, regular health check-ups and access to human adoption. Promote the idea of pet adoption and convince one to adopt street animals.

Social Development: No Street Begging. No Street Living. Only Street Performances. Allow a dedicated team or a group to check if any such practices have been taking place. Offer the beggars a home, a work and prospect to live their lives without being a part of the nasty businesses. In this case, many non-profit organizations will happily get involved and inspire others to do the same. Maintain a general standard of the economy. If monetary independence is not possible then at least help them to live under a roof with food and water and education facilities.
    - Birth control – Strict the laws and regulation of birth control. “Offer more space”, which means innovation will be required to settle a habitation underwater just like underwater cables and promote such ideas. In short, colonize some spaces under water without harming the sea life.

Defense: WAR is not the solution, it’s the need of the moment. With the help of DRDO, “save the lives of soldiers first" initiative must be taken. To diminish the causalities, the soldier uniform must be redesigned with high-tech devices involving virtual reality tools for war simulation, analyzers to detect the weak points and probable strength left in the soldiers. The garments must be completely bullet and explosives’ impact proof.

Investment on Space Exploration and Technology, Cancer Research and Education Outreach: The culmination of serial and consistent development and yes, the zenith of all planning. Empowering private space research-based start-ups to conduct experiments and take part in the possible outcomes. One part of govt. funding will boost the growth of cancer research and with urgency, the project will be clubbed with check marks and deadline for a fast, better and accurate results. Lastly, students from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate will get a particular outreach grant to teach deprived school children on a weekly basis.

Education: The pillar of every assortment of development will depend on this section, education. A distinct change in the education system is required. A minimum standard must be set for specializations such as Medical and Engineering field so that each college gets the most out of this and manufacture mechanics, not workers. In the most basic level, the students must be introduced to the modern science and technology. Irrespective of social standards and economy, they must know how to make an android application, how to tinker with a laptop and how to create his own bicycle. A perfect coupling between theory and practical studies will evolve their mind to pursue science.

Women Security: inner-voice of Ms. Ann (being a woman, I am empathetic to those women who still suffer from Rape Trauma Syndrome disease or lost their life battling with severe pain, embarrassment and grace. I strongly believe it’s my duty to protect them). Promote women security applications and inspire every woman to learn at least one self-defense technique.

It’s the start, my mind has suddenly got the spark to include areas where I must intervene to help my people. Questions are cluttering in my mind, what about the LGBT community? What about the foreign policies? What about Fisheries and Dairies? What about smart cities with high speed connectivity? What about the laws and policies? With the growing era, our mind must develop and with the bless of engineering and my experience, I developed into a woman with the conscience and a strong sense of justice. I will change, change everything one can think of and will go beyond.

Epilogue:
    She closed her diary. Switching the alarm to 4am, she went into the deepest sleep of her life. The new era is yet to come and why not? She is after all in the charge now.
  • CHANDU KOKKULA
    CHANDU KOKKULA
    I can not say in 26 alphabetic words, i dont say in words i can do by my work
  • MITHRA JERRY
    MITHRA JERRY
    If I were a PM first of all, I demolish all university exams 😉.Because it cause global warming 😔..for a single sheet lot of trees are cutting down 😭.In exams we use lot of sheets..It takes 12 trees 😔 to make a 100% non recycled newsprint.It would take a little more than half a tree to make a cartoon (10 reams) of 100%,non recycled 20 Ib copier paper .one tree makes 16.67 reams of a copy paper , or 8,333.3 sheets.one ream (500 sheets) use 6% of a tree.For a text book,it is estimated that to publish all the printed books sold in US annually requires 30 million trees 😔 😔 .over 160 publishers,representing 40% of the market share,have developed environmental policies or signal agreements related to responsible paper use.The growing prevalence of eBooks is also greatly reducing the cutting of trees 😀.If I were a PM sure I'll do this for our country.I'll approach online exams.😀
  • kolachala ramya
    kolachala ramya
    If an engineer becomes prime minister of India, first and fore most he/she offers training for freshers and to place in any company and also he/she nationalize all the companies or industries or any private sector limited by offering 50% shares to private sector companies in order to make proven that India is a Mixed Economy. An Engineer who is will become prime minister also remove bill system for construction of projects in that country. Today Technology increasing day by day, by utilizing this opportunity he/she offers unemployed students/youth to take step forward by giving lessons to village people how to utilize today technology and the prime minister will pay stipend to them.To increase the economy of government he will charge extra 2% tax on the Export products.
  • RaghuTeja Kopella
    RaghuTeja Kopella
    If an Engineer becomes PM there are many problems to solve, but an Engineer will solve his own problem first. It is not about unemployment, it is not about MS in the US, it is all about writing N number of exams, & getting a certificate. Finally, it is about the education system. An engineer wants to see everything practical and it gives utmost joy and what we lack in our education system especially in engineering education. More branches will be included in engineering, especially, more sub-branches will be included in the tree called Mechanical Engineering. More practical learning – less theory – more knowledge. Not just Engineering education system but entire education will see a change. No more sitting in class & watching the black board, no more writing exams, always Question, learn everywhere & anywhere, and earn while you learn. Every day is Sunday, every day is a holiday and every day is learning & earning day. Once a good education system is made then innovations will come which will give employment and India will be a hub of scientists, and patent rights for N number of inventions.

With the help of IT & CS Engineers every black money account which is in the foreign country is hacked and no need to tell what next! With help of Mechanical, Electrical, & Electronic engineers the transport will be changed which results in no pollution from Automobiles, no pollution from manufacturing & production units, no pollution from Refrigerators, TVs, A/C and there is no word called pollution. All the Water & Air available will be so pure like a child smile.

Every citizen will get equal opportunities to grow!

Here comes the biggest step towards the security of our country. Robots will be included in Wars & in border security which will be controlled by Soldiers. No more human loss in Wars. Then comes engineered farming methods to save farms in times of floods. Farmer will be King. Farmer will be made PM for the next 5 years. Jai Jawan! Jai Kisan! Jai Engineer!
  • M.Zuber Bhoja
    M.Zuber Bhoja
    Engineer is PM
    It's great things because india is well develop country so it's required technical educated person,
  • AADIT JAIN
    AADIT JAIN
    Ankita Katdare
    Engineers are the most crazy species on the planet. We are known for doing really awesome stuff, build things, destroy things. We are the mask-less vigilantes who take it upon us to change the world!

Today's writing contest is about knowing what an engineer would do if he/she were to become the Prime Minister of India. What would an engineer do in the 5-year long tenure?

Let your imagination go nuts (You could become Batman and beat bad people at night, right? or You could be the quintessential back-bencher who only works on the 11th hour?)

GRAND PRIZE:
    The most interesting entry in replies below wins a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card!​
    "If an Engineer Becomes the PM of India ...."
    The Engineer Constitutes the "Logical Part " of any System . If an Engineer Becomes the PM of India . Then It Would be a Nice thing Because An Engineer is a most Innovative , Technologist(Knows how to do things using Technology ) , Initiative and Logical Person in the Whole Social Community . Only , An Engineer Knows how to do tasks with the use of appropriate Technology . It's Logical Aspect makes a Big Difference in the Social Community and Society .
  • trilochan prasad b h
    trilochan prasad b h
    "The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do”-Steve Jobs.
    And yes they are none other than engineers !
    More than ever, the world now needs good engineers. By good engineers i mean the real crazy ones who dare to think beyond the norms and believe that they can change the world.They are unique in their own way, as in those four gruelling years they would have learnt the art of no-matter-whats-the problem-I can-fix-it. When the world looks at problems and whine, engineers just smirk and say, hey chill I am here. The very angle with which they look at a problem is enticing. Its wholesome! A 360 degree view with all the possible ways of approach.This is the quality that separates engineers from the rest.They exude confidence and reverberate positivity. They are the rarest of rare species,believe me. I am one of them too!
    Is there any profession in the world where engineers have not excelled ?
    Engineers go on to become best actors,CEOs,singers,dancers,bankers,educationists,businessmen and what not! They also become good politicians.

So what if an engineer becomes the PM of India??? Whoa ! The imagination itself is so exciting and promising as well. Engineers often make good leaders because , "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower"-Steve Jobs. And engineers innovate.

If an engineer becomes Prime Minister of India that would be the best thing to happen to India in this century.
    Why? Whats so special about them? Let's see what an engineer would do and how he would develop India if he were to become a prime minister.
    FORMATION OF COMMITTEES :-
    These special committees recognise the problems and make road map to approach and tackle these scientifically. Importance will be given to the problems which affect the masses by and large. These committees would consist experts and not political dolls with varied personal interests who intend to make personal benefits out of public money.A suitable quarantine mechanism would be put in place to keep secrets and check on them. This prevents undue use of power and improves their performance and efficiency.

AGRICULTURE :-
    The highest importance will be given to agriculture and farmers. But how ?? How can engineer PM make a difference?
    • Interns would be posted from BSc and engineering background to teach and enable farmers to learn the proper usage of tools and techniques.
    • Provide incentives to engineers who innovate related to agriculture and implement it in real life. Thus making farmers work easy.
    • Proper irrigation facilities and canal facilities to farmers which proves "more crop per drop" and all this will be done with a PPP model in place and with a collaborative approach with private companies etc who can benefit tax exemption for helping farmers.
    • Regional language handouts about the crops, rains, technology usge, hands on training to use machines.
    • Incentives to those who adopt rain water harvesting in their fields and proper communication network with a regional office though calls and apps. Yes apps!
    • Vocational training course to teach them usage of mobile and technology related to agriculture for free.

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:-
    • Enhance the ease of access of labs to rural student through national programs.
    • Incentives to teachers who go that extra mile to equip themselves and teach children.
    • Handouts In regional languages related to technology and its impact.
    • Inspire. Motivate. Innovative. Mantra will be adopted where curious minds will be trained to tinker and think.
    • Practical approach to problem solving and giving equal importance to EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT just like INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT.
    • Go digital! Get used to using notepads and pdfs by providing free tablets and laptops to students in rural areas , which enhances the quality of participation and better monitoring too.

INFRASTRUCTURE:-
    • A big thing in India right now , with billion dollar opportunity. I would propose MAKE FOR INDIA and MAKE IN INDIA as these help in requisite information , data , and team formation and SKILL training which makes every person more productive than before.
    • Enable more FDI . Make India more business friendly .
    • Create more SUPER ECONOMIC ZONES.
    • Ease the tax confusion by adopting GOODS AND SERVICES TAX , as single tax for India.
    • Build roads faster under MNREGA and get PPP modes to work here.

DECISION MAKING :-
    • Take decisions based on real time conditions with scientific bent of mind and doing a probabilistic study of success of any decision being taken before it's implemented.

WOMEN SECURITY :-
    • TRAIN them and let them believe that they are equals
    • FORMATION of women wings from colleges and give them a chance to better represent themselves.
    • Strict and quick action against anyone who hurts modesty of a woman.
    • Apps to connect and complain sensitive matter the digital way.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Pranav161996
    Recently, India did surgical strike on Pakistan (they deserved it) and it was a big step taken by the honorary prime minster and the defense minister. Our Defense Minister is an engineer and he was frustrated with the Pakistanis attacking India. What does a Engineer do when he is frustrated? Any Guesses? The answer is he switches on his laptop/pc starts counter strike and starts killing the other team. But dude, he is the defense minister a bigger personality so his counter strike was also at a bigger level. He started killing Pakistanis.
    If an engineer as a defense minister can do this, think what would happen if the prime minister himself is an engineer. First main thing would be he would never stall anyone for signs, because an engineer always knows the importance of signs (wink). His speech to the citizens will be broadcasted at around 2 A.M. or 3 A.M. because duh? that's the time when an engineer comes to his senses. Trip's to USA would definitely include a trip to Las Vegas (Hangover). The Censor Board for Films will be stripped of all its power, well an Engineer knows how good the uncut movies are as compared to the others.
    On a serious note, Engineers know how to do deals whether it is for notes, a pair of clean jeans or a pen so deals with other countries would be done in that way. He knows what is the situation of the Education System would definitely sit with the HRD minister and god forbid if even that minister is an engineer.
    In all an engineer as a Prime Minister would be awesome but there might be disadvantages as well such as not being punctual, each sentence being filled with expletives, sleeping through the presentations of other or through meetings. Though chaos in Lok Sabha would be solved by sitting peacefully and group discussing (kidding! get your hockey sticks and bats ready).
    Let's hope these dreams come true maybe some engineer will become the PM. On second thoughts why not me?
    so true....😀
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Debasmita Banerjee
    The Musings Of An Aspiring Prime Minister: A Reflection On India's Need Of The Hour

Prologue
    : On the eve of a very important day, Ms. Ann X stood still near her veranda. It was the night time, clear sky with the constant twinkling of stars made her realize that she was still on the ground of the Earth. However to the world, she has become the Xth prime minister of India and now it was her time to shoulder the responsibilities. She had never imagined this to be true but felt it was the moment for her to pull out her old diary and write what she wanted as a prime minister. How she wanted to change the lives of others. The following is a page of her diary dated, dd.mm.yyyy.

Agriculture: Introduce genetically modified crops. Help people to grow out of the myth. No pesticides, no harmful chemicals yet with same vital nutrients required to live. Take a larger part in the C4 rice project. Publish an agriculture based magazine to feature the best agricultural methods and how to apply them in regional languages. The UAV-based field protection and communication system and introduce processed water for a better living. Give a basic and advanced agricultural education degree to help farmers stick with their profession with love and education. Inspire their children to study and value their work. Promote home based business and help them earn and learn extra and this will also support their mental wellness.

Environment and forest: Enkindle school children about forests and wild animals, involve them into small projects in protecting trees, marking each tree and look after one with the dedicated students' group. Make them understand the value of biodiversity, Inspire IOT based startups in developing high-security applications that couple some checkpoints in the forest to monitor areas. Automate the service with intelligent bots.

Science and technology: The most important section of all and one and only which will power each and every aspect of living.
    Revolutionize department of science and technology with the latest advancements, fast process the industrial prototyping of lab-grown products, allot each university to specialize their research and development sector and enhance its productivity. Investment in innovation. Recognition to individuals or teams for an innovation and allot funding irrespective of their academic qualification. Online portal for such independent work. Dividing sectors on the basis of project types and allow universities to collaborate on the matter and supervise the work along with the tech-giants.

CE

Infrastructure: strict internal migration policies. People from villages are migrating to cities and city natives are moving to the larger cities. Migration with reasons are necessary but that should have some limitations. Based upon this section other 3 sections must be improved:
    - Hospitals and health systems: villages must have super specialty hospitals as well and that must not take extra lands. Solution? A bridge or second-floor land where the hospitals will be located above something. Small first aid kiosk in every 1 km with high-speed internet and a phone booth.

- Transportation: AC and Non-Ac buses with no standing facility. Promote online seat reservations. Re-launch govt. aided school buses in both the villages and cities. Smart train stations with proper waiting rooms with an attached restroom, properly maintained and matching an international sanitation standard. The touch of innovation and uniqueness is required to design high-speed automobiles with the help of large companies.

- Network: Ensure country-wide high-speed internet, tie-ups with Google free internet and Facebook internet balloons and guide them to the needy. Computing centers, free courses to the kids and adults and give them early access to coding irrespective of their curriculum.

Roads and Maintenance: “Cat and Dog” cubicle and artificial birds’ nest. This must boast of a significant priority number in the list. The idea is to keep the street cats and dogs in a safe zone. Help them in living a safe life with normal standards. Offer them a free breeding zone, regular health check-ups and access to human adoption. Promote the idea of pet adoption and convince one to adopt street animals.

Social Development: No Street Begging. No Street Living. Only Street Performances. Allow a dedicated team or a group to check if any such practices have been taking place. Offer the beggars a home, a work and prospect to live their lives without being a part of the nasty businesses. In this case, many non-profit organizations will happily get involved and inspire others to do the same. Maintain a general standard of the economy. If monetary independence is not possible then at least help them to live under a roof with food and water and education facilities.
    - Birth control – Strict the laws and regulation of birth control. “Offer more space”, which means innovation will be required to settle a habitation underwater just like underwater cables and promote such ideas. In short, colonize some spaces under water without harming the sea life.

Defense: WAR is not the solution, it’s the need of the moment. With the help of DRDO, “save the lives of soldiers first" initiative must be taken. To diminish the causalities, the soldier uniform must be redesigned with high-tech devices involving virtual reality tools for war simulation, analyzers to detect the weak points and probable strength left in the soldiers. The garments must be completely bullet and explosives’ impact proof.

Investment on Space Exploration and Technology, Cancer Research and Education Outreach: The culmination of serial and consistent development and yes, the zenith of all planning. Empowering private space research-based start-ups to conduct experiments and take part in the possible outcomes. One part of govt. funding will boost the growth of cancer research and with urgency, the project will be clubbed with check marks and deadline for a fast, better and accurate results. Lastly, students from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate will get a particular outreach grant to teach deprived school children on a weekly basis.

Education: The pillar of every assortment of development will depend on this section, education. A distinct change in the education system is required. A minimum standard must be set for specializations such as Medical and Engineering field so that each college gets the most out of this and manufacture mechanics, not workers. In the most basic level, the students must be introduced to the modern science and technology. Irrespective of social standards and economy, they must know how to make an android application, how to tinker with a laptop and how to create his own bicycle. A perfect coupling between theory and practical studies will evolve their mind to pursue science.

Women Security: inner-voice of Ms. Ann (being a woman, I am empathetic to those women who still suffer from Rape Trauma Syndrome disease or lost their life battling with severe pain, embarrassment and grace. I strongly believe it’s my duty to protect them). Promote women security applications and inspire every woman to learn at least one self-defense technique.

It’s the start, my mind has suddenly got the spark to include areas where I must intervene to help my people. Questions are cluttering in my mind, what about the LGBT community? What about the foreign policies? What about Fisheries and Dairies? What about smart cities with high speed connectivity? What about the laws and policies? With the growing era, our mind must develop and with the bless of engineering and my experience, I developed into a woman with the conscience and a strong sense of justice. I will change, change everything one can think of and will go beyond.

Epilogue:
    She closed her diary. Switching the alarm to 4am, she went into the deepest sleep of her life. The new era is yet to come and why not? She is after all in the charge now.
    😁😁
  • RAJKUMAR VIJ
    RAJKUMAR VIJ
    Engineers are most intellectual human beings on the earth which adjust themselves according to situations.If engineer will be prime minister then country fate will be awesome,Way of thinking of public will change & all working will be on fast rate & Response time of every country personnel will increased.country can become supreme power of world if engineer will becomes prime minister.Let us choose the best engineer for welfare of others....
  • Anshulika Kushwaha
    Anshulika Kushwaha
    Being an engineer if i would have become Prime minster of india..I would first of all allow only that person to stand for election who are well educated..he has to pass all the around like written,group discussion,and interview after that only he or she can stand for the election...Secondly if i would have become a prime mister i would make a india think digitally,instead of wasting time in talking about society bullshit...i could make youngster to busy for making something innovative..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This competition is already over. You may continue adding responses to make an interesting discussion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today i.e. on 26th Nov 2016, we celebrate the 11th Anniversary of CrazyEngineers.com. On account of the birthday of this site, we've organised the most awesome contests for you to...
Oppo’s new offering is a mid-range A57 smartphone for its home country- China, that will become available starting December 12 at a price of CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,000). The...
hi, im an electronics communication engineer student i need some advice regarding about title of thesis project can you suggest something that involves modification or improvement what is already invented...
what thesis or any invented that is in used need modification and why?
I AM STUDYING IN 12 SCIENCE WHICH ENGINEERING IS BEST IN INDIA BASED ON PLACEMENT AND SALARY WISE