Writing about CE in your college magazine

CEans,

If you are on your college magazine editorial or contributing to college magazine, you can help CE become popular in your college by writing about us πŸ˜€

If you do (or need help about it), do get in touch via admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. Also, you can discuss your article about CE with fellow CEans through CE Forums.

You'll have a special mention on CE's official blog "VoiCE". πŸ˜€

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    nice idea biggie .....

in the next issue of my college magazine i will publish about the CE..but who will give the material...i am too bad in ENGLISH........
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    its a great idea biggie...please just provide some base knowledge of foundations of CE and working area..and all..... πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I'd like you all to come up with your own articles and post them here. Of course, I'll help you fine tune it πŸ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    thanks biggie..but i want to know from scratch...then we can do it in further more..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ok, I'll post the points, later in this thread. I wish to know how many of us can take the responsibility of having CE covered through college magazine?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    The_Big_K
    Ok, I'll post the points, later in this thread. I wish to know how many of us can take the responsibility of having CE covered through college magazine?

i will take the responsibility of having Ce covered through college magazine but you have to provide the article which has to be published..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd really appreciate if you all could let out your own thoughts about CE. I can help with facts, stats etc.

How about a sample article, anyone? πŸ˜€
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    ya nice idea saw this at right time πŸ˜› there is an issue for republic day ill put in that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In my college there is Poster making Competition based on internet the theme should be internet . Please suggests me themes
can i get some idea to do my electrical engg project
Google sent limited no of invitations. I registered,, Still I didnot get itπŸ˜”..If any body got,invite meπŸ˜€
Hi, everyone I think many of us including me have some problems on .Net. So why don't we submit all our problems related to .Net in a single thread which...
1)A sphere of radii 1m can attain a maximum potential of i)3*10^6V ii)30KV iii)1000V iv)3KV 2)Two coils having equal resistance but different inductance are connected in series.The time constant of...