1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Writing a diary every day!!

Question asked by Dilip Ch in #Coffee Room on Mar 11, 2020
Dilip Ch
Dilip Ch · Mar 11, 2020
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

In my schooling days I heard writing a diary is a very good habit, but I always wonder by seeing people writing diary every day, 

where many people write down thoughts, ideas, happiness and etc on piece of paper. 

In my view ,by sharing the our happiness or thoughts to people is better than writing on paper. By this it built relationships and creates a friendly environment among them 

and more over there is a quick and immediate response from the opposite side where the person becomes more comfortable and feels relief. 

By writing diary,it makes person feel alone and more over few turn into introverts. 

these are my thoughts on writing a diary. Please feel free share your thoughts and ideas where i can learn some more things on this and hope your thoughts make me feel that writing a diary is a very good habit.
Thanks!

Posted in: #Coffee Room
Ramani Aswath
Ramani Aswath · Mar 12, 2020
Rank A1 - PRO

I write a journal everyday. I use an old fashioned ink pen that I fill with ink as needed. I write even if it is just one line at about 9 pm.

Almost all top leaders (politicians or business people even scientists are known to write a journal every day.

It’s a very personal statement and not for public consumption. Anything good bad or ugly goes into a journal including future programs .

In my opinion it is a very important activity that everyone must cultivate. It no way interferes with one’s social interactions.

Do it.

Kavya Burramolla
Kavya Burramolla · Mar 12, 2020
Rank C1 - EXPERT

Interesting post @Dilip 

Yes, I do have this doubt right from my childhood Why do people write diary? And I was always told that great people have a great habit of writing diary. I used to feel that there is something special about writing diary but I never tried doing it till my tenth standard. With no knowledge on what to write in diary I first started writing diary when I was 15. For me, diary was something like list of activities I have done for the day. A year passed and when I suddenly opened and started reading my diary I was very much amazed reading it. Every small thing that made me feel happy or sad was noted down and remembering those moments again was like "WOW". That was the moment I decided to write diary daily or once in a week so that I treasure the memories both good and bad. 

I agree with your point that we can share thoughts, ideas, happiness with people around us and we will be relaxed and relations will also be strong. As per me writing diary will not restrict you to share the same with people around you. You can write the diary for yourself and can also share the same with people around you. But trust me you will be the ultimate person to be happy or sad for all your activities. 

According to me writing a diary is talking to yourself about good and bad that you had through your life. When you read it after ages I promise you will definitely run out of tears for the moments you spent happily and laugh at the sad moments where you worried unnecessarily. 

I suggest you to write a diary and you will see the beauty in doing it. Now-a-days most of us treasure the memories in terms of photos and I love doing it in different way but writing it in diary with photo pasted below it. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up