WP JetPack Will Bring The Best Of Wordpress.com to Wordpress.org (CMS)

Those who aren't aware of the difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org, the former is the hosted platform and the later is the downloadable CMS that you can host on any compatible server.

Until now, there was a gap between the goodies enjoyed by wordpress.com users and the .org users. However, JetPack offering from WP bridges this gap with a set of plugin that enjoy the power of cloud computing provided by WP.

JetPack has a set of most commonly used plugins (like Stats, ShareDaddy, Twitter integration, hosting integration etc.).

Are you planning to use Jetpack? Share your experience with us in this thread.

Download Jetpack here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world celebrates Women's Day. I'm wondering why not have a Men's Day? Any opinions?
CEans, We've profile visitor message enabled for all the members. If you have a comment that is not a part of the ongoing discussion (Ex. suggestion to the member), you...
Hi all.. I'm George, new to this forum and hope i have to get and share some useful information here. And i'm happy to stay here with you all.
A day before yesterday the world celebrated Womens' day. And a day before that I came across a couple of articles. 1. By Engineer Apprentice Survey: few engineers can name...
😡this s main prblm for me` exam time,hw ll ctrl the sleep?:😁😁😁