WOW! TOP 10 ENGINEERING PROJECTS OF ALL-TIMES

This is a list of some of the best engineering projects in our history! What more do you feel should be in the list of the all-time greats?!?๐Ÿ˜‰
Have a look@ Top 10 most impressive engineering projects โ€“ The Engineering Daily

Replies

• Linda.LY
    Linda.LY
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    I notice they are all civil engineering feats. There are no data communication events that lead to the incredible and amazing world-wide communications infrastructure we enjoy today.

It's interesting that entries 10 to 4 were all done in my parents' lifetimes, and most were in my own lifetime. But numbers 1, 2 and 3 are the oldest, and also are in reverse-age order. That's interesting and probably holds some significant message.

(Oops. I guess the moon landing was not a civil engineering feat.)
  • dc11see
    dc11see
    AviatorAUTOBOT
    This is a list of some of the best engineering projects in our history! What more do you feel should be in the list of the all-time greats?!?๐Ÿ˜‰
    Have a look@ Top 10 most impressive engineering projects โ€“ The Engineering Daily
    i love engineers....thanks for the info

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can i get the details about the project topic overload protection in vehicles using 8051 micro-controller , about the circuit diagram, code and the operations?
With hours of frustrating attempts i gained nothing as a beginner to use winavr. All i need to do is to load a 'C' program for atmel microcontroller into winavr...
TiE aka The Indus Entrepreneurs, Nagpur chapter has announced the next installation of their flagship event - TiEcon Nagpur 2012. Tiecon Nagpur 2012 aims to bring together all the business...
What do I need to attend Mood Indigo? All you need to is a valid college Id-card to attend Mood Indigo. What are the registration charges for Mood Indigo? There...
Please provide your feedback to our new CE Events section in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€