1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Would you sign-up for Amazon Flex to earn extra cash on the side?

Question asked by Ambarish Ganesh in #Startups & Business on Jun 20, 2019
Ambarish Ganesh
Ambarish Ganesh · Jun 20, 2019
Rank B1 - LEADER

Amazon India has recently announced its Flex program where people can register and start delivering packages on the company's behalf, earning about Rs. 120-140 per hour (which is close to what a fresher earns in this country.) 

To get started, an Android phone is a must. Download the app, mention what kind of vehicle you have (2/3/4-wheeler), and you're set. The program is designed to cater to individuals who're seeking part-time opportunities. 

Curious to know if any CrazyEngineer here would be interested to join or has joined? ? Do share your experience.

Posted in: #Startups & Business
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya · Jun 20, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Really interesting concept. We have so many engineers on CE platform. Looking forward to see how many are trying this program.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 22, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

The idea indeed is good. As more people start going online for shopping, the logistics industry is going to generate more employment. 

I however wonder how is Amazon going to trust all the flyby deliver agents? 

Of course, if anyone among our members has joined the program - I'd love to hear your experience. 

Ramani Aswath
Ramani Aswath · Jun 22, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

It is interesting that while other engineers are designing delivery robots CEans would like to try a D I Y option.

Is a two-legged robot driven by a self-driving car the future of delivery? | CrazyEngineers

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up