View Feed
group-icon
Startups & Business
Global Startup Community: Entrepreneurship is hard - Let's help each other succeed in business.
559 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Ambarish Ganesh
Ambarish Ganesh • Jun 20, 2019

Would you sign-up for Amazon Flex to earn extra cash on the side?

Amazon India has recently announced its Flex program where people can register and start delivering packages on the company's behalf, earning about Rs. 120-140 per hour (which is close to what a fresher earns in this country.) 

To get started, an Android phone is a must. Download the app, mention what kind of vehicle you have (2/3/4-wheeler), and you're set. The program is designed to cater to individuals who're seeking part-time opportunities. 

Curious to know if any CrazyEngineer here would be interested to join or has joined? 😊 Do share your experience.

Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Jun 20, 2019

Really interesting concept. We have so many engineers on CE platform. Looking forward to see how many are trying this program.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 22, 2019

The idea indeed is good. As more people start going online for shopping, the logistics industry is going to generate more employment. 

I however wonder how is Amazon going to trust all the flyby deliver agents? 

Of course, if anyone among our members has joined the program - I'd love to hear your experience. 

It is interesting that while other engineers are designing delivery robots CEans would like to try a D I Y option.

Is a two-legged robot driven by a self-driving car the future of delivery? | CrazyEngineers

Share this content on your social channels -