Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not?!

Guys check this out..
Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not?!

Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears
check the 7th and 8th numbers

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 02 or 20 that mean it was assembled in the Emirates which is very Bad quality

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 08 or 80 that means it was manufactured in #-Link-Snipped-# which is not bad

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 01 or 10 that mean it's manufactured in #-Link-Snipped-# which is Good

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 00 that means it was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 13 that means it was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very poor quality and potentially very dangerous to #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    On my mobile there is this sticker written on it Made in Hungary, while the 7th & 8th numbers in the IMEI are 01, which means it's Finland as you've said

Are they lying?
  • gohm
    gohm
    wouldn't this depend on what brand of phone? Each manufacture should have differnt codes and different factory locations?
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    I have a 00 on my mobile. That measn I have the best mobile.. But how much credible are your souces Freindster..? I meam from where did you get this information.?
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Mine was manufactured in Finland. . . I had 01
  • supriyon
    supriyon
    Ok, now mine is 03.... now where does that belong.. n how is the quality?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those who like to drink cold water , this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the...
Story # 1 It's a fine sunny day in the forest and a [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]lion[/FONT][/FONT] is sitting outside his cave, lying lazily in the sun....
https://www.scrolllock.nl/passport They hold the Passport details of people in the world. Just give your first name, Last name and the country you are living. It givs your Passport Details. ENJOY!!!
There is this boy in a certain school . This boy has a fascination towards soccer and always practised his level best but was never selected for the final team...
😔please guys i want new project idea of using vb6 technology