View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12774 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
friendster7
friendster7 • May 10, 2008

Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not?!

Guys check this out..
Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not?!

Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears
check the 7th and 8th numbers

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 02 or 20 that mean it was assembled in the Emirates which is very Bad quality

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 08 or 80 that means it was manufactured in [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]Germany[/FONT][/FONT] which is not bad

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 01 or 10 that mean it's manufactured in [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]Finland[/FONT][/FONT] which is Good

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 00 that means it was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 13 that means it was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very poor quality and potentially very dangerous to [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]your [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]health[/FONT].[/FONT]
MaRo
MaRo • May 10, 2008
On my mobile there is this sticker written on it Made in Hungary, while the 7th & 8th numbers in the IMEI are 01, which means it's Finland as you've said

Are they lying?
gohm
gohm • May 11, 2008
wouldn't this depend on what brand of phone? Each manufacture should have differnt codes and different factory locations?
arunbasillal
arunbasillal • Jul 8, 2008
I have a 00 on my mobile. That measn I have the best mobile.. But how much credible are your souces Freindster..? I meam from where did you get this information.?
KINETIC_JOULES
KINETIC_JOULES • Jul 8, 2008
Mine was manufactured in Finland. . . I had 01
supriyon
supriyon • May 24, 2011
Ok, now mine is 03.... now where does that belong.. n how is the quality?

Share this content on your social channels -