Would you go for buffet or traditional way of serving food in your marriage?

It may be fun on the title but there goes some serious issues in some states where food serving method plays a major role.
Buffet-Is a system where the food to be served would be placed in a open or general place and people will serve themselves.
Traditional method-in which guests were dinned on dinning table and the family members would serve them
Come on debate starts now.
Lets explode...

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I will go for buffet because the waste created during normal serving method can be reduced.
    In traditional method I love the bonding between people and care taken by them but again the wastage is making me to think again
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Moved to chit-chat section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It was reported that Mitsubhishi's Outlander model will reach India in 2014 and its a beast that was introduced in los angels auto show in 2012.Do you know who would...
Hero cycles , a sister company of Hero motor corporation has started a All aluminium bicycles in Ghaziabad,UttarPradesh. The largest bicycle maker of the world had extended to a new...
Nissan Evalia or NV200 has been selected as "taxi of tomorrow" by New york taxi and Limousine commission . Do you remember this car?i will take back to 2012Newyork Auto...
Nokia has now released the Nokia Asha SDK 1.0 for developers who wish to create apps for the Asha family of phones from the company. This software development kit (SDK)...
does anyone have any experience in using the finite element analysis package ABAQUS? I would like to know the difference in surface to surface interaction in standard and explicit. The...