Would like to be your friend

hello all i would liketo be a member of ur team but in fact i'm just computer engineering student and i want 2 improve my eng. knowledge so i need some support. by the way i'm in my graduation year and i need so i'll be thankfull if give me some easy creative projects😁 wish u 2 accept me a friend

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    samar
    hello all i would liketo be a member of ur team but in fact i'm just computer engineering student and i want 2 improve my eng. knowledge so i need some support. by the way i'm in my graduation year and i need so i'll be thankfull if give me some easy creative projects😁 wish u 2 accept me a friend
    You already are a member of our team! Just make sure that you go through the lectures 1-4 (links in my signature) before posting.

For project ideas, use 'search' feature of CE forums. You will find many project ideas around.

-The Big K-
  • Newmanite
    Newmanite
    Hi all.
    New to site so I thought I'd say Gday.
    I am in Australia and have been in the game for a few years now, I have a strong interest in fluid power, predominantly I help design and troubleshoot existing hydraulic problems.This is quite a "hands on" role which has great benefits from a designers point of view.I can see why alot of designs are creative but no good in the field for mechanics to fault find on (unless they are the size of a field mouse).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Newmanite,

We are glad to have you on CE forums. CEan - Transpower posted about Fluid Power couple of days ago, check it out -

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We are about to complete 2 years of existence on the Internet (on 26th November 2007) & I think its high time we reorganize our beloved CE forum 😁...
(Source: email forwarded by my friend 😁 ) Copy-Pasted text- Four men and four women are shipwrecked on a desert island. Eventually each one falls in love with one another,...
how to install linux plz tell me?
hi Can any one please suggest me efficient and successful simulator for FreeRTOS.
Hello I wonder if some can help me ? https://pia.khe.siemens.com/index.aspx?Nr=14278 I have an Siemens T35 terminal and I´m newbie in programming. Is there any one that help me do a...