Would i get select for campus placement in Pune university?

In 10th i m having 70% , and in 12th i got 53%  after that  i taken admission in 1st year engineering at pune university , but in 1st year i got less than 25 credits so thats why i failed (year down). From the above paragraph , would i able to get selecte for campus placement in pune university ? If i work hard from now!...??

Plss plss reply me!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello. I have a doubt regarding python programming. Suppose I enter two numbers A and B. Now in the next line, I take input of A  separated integers S(i),i-th of...
Medgadget says: It’s that time of the year when we call on technological visionaries, medical futurists, and creative people of all kinds to submit medical science fiction stories to our...
I have a question related to my future career.  I am confusing in two field, first one is electrical and second is computer(IT). Actually I have completed diploma in electrical...
How I can get internship and when it is the best time for it, how they select form internships, how we can update your self that exam for internships is...
Consider a rectangular state of a country. The dimension of the state is M units x N units. The state is divided in M*N cities of dimension 1 unit x...