World’s smallest onroad car to Guinness record

Custom car maker Austin Coulson of the US set the record as the owner of the smallest roadworthy car, which can be legally drive on the road. The car measures 25 inches high; 2 feet, 1.75 inches wide; and 4 feet, 1.75 inches long, and can be spotted by its Texas vanity license plates reading “IM BIG.”
[​IMG]
The world’s smallest car – just 25 inches high and 4 feet long – which can be safely driven on the road has entered the Guinness World Records. The car can reach a top speed of 33 mph.The metal body designed to look like a 1957 Chevy comes from a child’s toy, and the tiny gas engine was borrowed from a mini all-terrain vehicle.
[​IMG]
To qualify as a roadworthy vehicle, the car needed to be registered and inspected and had to install a number of required safety features, according to Guinness website. These included federally approved safety glass for the windshield, functioning windshield wipers and department of transportation-approved signal lights, a seat belt, and working horn.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Dude, please avoid copy-pasting from other websites. I'm sure you can write content on your own. Give it a try next time!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    If possible please post the safety features to be satisfied according to Guiness world record so that we can able to get a clear idea on the car. Its very small and hard to believe that it contain so many features.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since last 8-10 months Canonical developers are working on Mir display server(Which is fork of Wayland). While everyone's embracing Wayland, Ubuntu is going for Mir. Maybe Ubuntu's choice is correct...
I am going to copy-paste the content from this website for the people who really hate clicking the links. (I know how you feel, when someone puts up the link...
From the recent update by Jolla it is confirmed that Sailfish OS is now fully compatible with Android. This Linux based OS is capable of running Android applications. More to...
#include #include int main() { int no; char ch[0]="Even"; char ch[1]="odd"; printf("Enter a no. \t"); scanf("%d",&no); printf("\n The no. is %s",ch[no%2]); return (0); } // in above c code using...