World's Largest Outdoor Swimming Pool @ Osaka Japan

Japanese engineers are planning to turn Dotonbori Canal in Osaka, Japan into an 800m x 12m outdoor swimming pool. Once completed, it'd be the largest outdoor swimming pool in the world. A private limited company has been formed to fund the operations and the construction work is estimated to complete in 2015.

The cost of the project would be ¥3bn and those who want to swim in it will have to pay ¥1000 for the first hour and ¥500 for each our afterwards.

Interesting yeah?

Dotonbori

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those who aren’t aware, Wardriving is the act of searching for Wi-Fi wireless networks by a person in a moving vehicle, using a portable computer, smartphone or personal digital...
1) maybe the title says it all. what i want to know is that how does the electrolytic capacitor used in induction motors, get fagged out ?, that is to...
DELAY_1: MVI C,0AH LOOP: MVI D,64H LOOP_5: MVI E,0DEH LOOP_6: DCR E JNZ LOOP_6 DCR D JNZ LOOP_5 DCR C JNZ LOOP RET How do I calculate for the total...
Hey guys, what is the function of this low pass filter here ? Any details explanation for this ? Thanks !
I am keen in knowing physical meaning of poles and zeros. physical meaning in the sense what does poles and zeros mean in real world....