World's First 30nm DRAM chip

Samsung claims to have developed the world's first 30 nanometer dynamic random-access memory(DRAM) chip, which is said to lower power consumption to 85 percent of existing 40 -nannometer DRAM chips.
Based on nanotechnology, it will be the most efficient DRAM solution that can be introduced in consumer electronics and server systems, says the company. The productivity can also be improved by as much as 60 percent, as each DRAM chip will take up a smaller space on the production line.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, I'm so confused with this course called Computer Organization, I have an important assignment that I cannot solve, even though it seems to be easy. Please guys help...
Hi everyone, I need help on which way way could I proceed a paper on global positioning system(GPS) so that it would become a paper on improving the present idea...
I am doing a project on power line communication. My aim is to transfer a code from one part to another, using an instrument at both sides, which can be...
what is difference between normal capacitor and coupling capacitor and can we use normal capacitor instead of coupling capacitor?
for example if my input is 2,then series shuould be, 00,01,10,11,etc., if my input is 10,then series shuould be,1,2,3,4,5,etc., is there any general mechanism in mathematics to find these numbers...