World's Biggest Tunnel Borer stpped in Tracks by UBO(Unidentified Buried Object

The biggest tunnel borer was going about is routine civil job of boring a huge tunnel under Seattle, when it was literally brought to a grinding halt by an Unidentified Buried object. A machine that could bore nonchalantly through the toughest rock was uncivilly stopped by what is currently called just as 'the object'.

I am sure that the engineers in charge are giving it various shorter four letter names.

More here:

Something Called "The Object" Stops World's Largest Tunneling Machine

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The question is simple. What species of animal/bird/mammal/anything besides homo sapiens would you like to be if you were given a chance? Just curious to know what others think. I'll...
Hello CeansOne or the other time we come across good websites to practice aptitude,verbal,English and generally asked competitive questions(Written Test)..shall we make a list of the websites that will help...
A few days ago we had talked about the Darpa Robotics Challenge while discussing about NASA’s humanoid robot Valkyrie. While the impressive looking Valkyrie ended the trials with a disappointing...
there are 60 seats in c-dac(pune+noida) for pgd-gi course.. and my rank in section A is 64 what are my chances? which c-dac institute is best for pgd-gi(geoinformatics) course, pune...
DataFly is an app developed for the Lenovo Thinkpad that lets you digitize all your official documents such as ID proof, Address proof and even Passport photos and stores them...