World Top Management & Business Books

Evey year a large number of books on different topics are published but in those books only a few books which are comes in the categories of 👍Evergreen Books👍. So today's i am telling about the evergreen books regarding the management & Business. So here tohose are:
1. THE ART OF WAR by Sun tju
Military thinking puts a great impact on business.This book is not regarding to the war but it explains the way how to think on the difficult situations of the life.

2.ATLAS SHRUGGED (1957) by Ayn Rand
Many businessman are able to change there view by reading the books of Rand. After reading this book any executives are thinks that they are the hero of human society so it laid a great impact on human thinking.

3. THE GREATEST SALESMAN IN THE WORLD (1968) by Og Mandino
Before publishing this book the people thinks that the salesman is a thug. But after publishing this book it totally changes the human mind now the salesman thinks that they are the angels who dilivers the happiness to the society.

4.THE ONE MINUTE MANAGER (1982) by Ken Blenchard,Spesar Jonshon
In the 80s decade the businessman thinks that it is hard to manage people but this book changes there views. Because in this book the ideas to manage people are given in a way that is called common sense management rules.

5.GURRILLA MARKETING (1984) By Jay Conarad Levinson
In this book leveinson tells about the way to first step in the field of marketing and advertisement. In this book levinson tell about the use of smartphones, social networking and apps for the advertisement issues.
😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Could you throw some light on book #5 - Gurilla Marketing? How does Gurilla Marketing differ from traditional ways of marketing?
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Could you throw some light on book #5 - Gurilla Marketing? How does Gurilla Marketing differ from traditional ways of marketing?
    in this book levinson tells about the different ways of marketing and advertisement industry, he also explain that the ways to start new business by investing a small amount of money. for more detail pls follow this link
    Guerrilla Marketing
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Yeah; I've read that link already. Was looking for a personal perspective and opinion on the book.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Yeah; I've read that link already. Was looking for a personal perspective and opinion on the book.
    in that manner i never read this book i got this info from a magzine and i think it would be helpful for many people so i write this. is this wrong?😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, i think meditation is a great thing or experience and it is quite helpful in tension. so how many cean maditate in regualr basis and what are their...
Suggest some project ideas for CS students
i have a doubt..what is the perfect current for the voltage range of 230 V and can we amplify that current????????????
I installed Linux mint on my Dell Vostro 1015 and when I restarted the pc. My windows 7 gone. Means Its showing the windows 7 option however when I click...