World One Tower Mumbai - World's Second Tallest Residential Tower

Lodha Builders are building what's soon going to be the world's second tallest residential tower in the world. The project is called "World One Tower" and is being constructed at 17.5 acre site in upper Worli in Mumbai. With the new skyscrapper projects coming up in Mumbai, it looks like the city will become a hub for the supertall & high-rise buildings. I recently posted about the #-Link-Snipped-# being constructed by the Balwa group. The project is expected to complete by 2014.

The Lodha group acquired the land for $55 million and the total cost of the project is expected to be about $440 million. In case you're interested in buying an apartment in the World One Tower, be ready to empty your pockets from $1.65m - $11m.

World One Construction Project Details

Overall Height: 1442 ft aka ~442 meter
Open Air Observatory: 1000 ft.
18 Elevators installed by Mitsubishi & OTIS
300 exclusive apartments including villas & mansions

World-One-Tower-Mumbai

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BBG Combo ULD 1350 - the unlimited, the BSNL plan for unlimited Internet download plan without the 'fair usage policy' has just got better. According to the revised plan that...
Just stumbled upon this picture of the upcoming London Olympic stadium on Wikipedia. I'm wondering whether all the stadiums are constructed that way or there's something special about this construction?...
CEans, Let's compile a list of all the various software used by Civil & Structural engineers. If you're providing link to the commercial software, please make sure that you're pointing...
Let's face it - we engineers love to play computer games and the perpetual question that haunts each one of us is the best possible computer that can be built...
is it possible to link matlab and visual studio 2008?...i heard matlab itself has front end(GUI) but i have one module written in C# in visual studio and i wanna...