workshops in Andhra pradesh

Hai friends
i want to participate in workshops in my state,
any one give my their list
workshops in next month............

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I guess there is a Robotics Work Shop in the coming month. Don't know the exact details.
    I you are interested, I will get back to you with some information!
  • Dileepan Che
    Dileepan Che
    work shop is going to be held in amrita university on feb 8
  • wolf
    wolf
    a workshop is going to be held on 28&29 of this month in jntu atp wo wants to join this can see the details goto#-Link-Snipped-#
  • wolf
    wolf
    see wolf the work shop in atp have a nice day
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @Wolf: No double posting please!
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Thanks ...
  • gyaan2k11
    gyaan2k11
    hi.
    you might want to attend a 2-day workshop on android application programming on 23,24 at talla padmavathi college of engineering, warangal. @400 per head . contact Ayyappa -9494463346, Nithin-9500584733, Sravan -9951010133.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You are given two numbers A and B, You have to divide A by B without using division operator and modulus operator ? PS: Repeated Subtraction is not allowed.. I...

Md5

In cryptography, MD5 (Message-Digest algorithm 5) is a widely used cryptographic hash function with a 128-bit hash value. Specified in RFC 1321, MD5 has been employed in a wide variety...
This should be my first thread in this forum(CE).:smile: I'm trying to build a gsm activated car security. Will someone tell me where to tap the signal that will activate...
Note: The below points about QTP 11.0 is copied from a presentation I have prepared gathering data from various sources. New Features in QTP •[FONT="] [/FONT]XPath and CSS based object...
What are all the practical applications of MATLAB software, other than simulating electrical, electronic, and computer languages? any example practically? And why it is considered the most important tool for...