working on project smart materials

hello
i am working on the project of smart materials.
it is basically based on their properties and their future uses. so i request you all to please give me as much information which you all have on smart materials.
i will be hartly thankful to all of you.

Replies

• TheBugInYou
    TheBugInYou
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    Now Please Lot Me Know On what type of materials you need info

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i m mechanical engineering student. and i m looking for a project related to automobiles if anyone have related project or idea then plz uelp me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks.

hi

Hi ! I;m newbie in this forum, so i'll try my best to follow all rules n regulations in this forum. so really thanks to all of u...
guys i have a problem..i cannot use turboc compiler to compile a computer graphics program in my PC..i am using AMD 3600+ processor and nvidia motherboard..do any one help me...
.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} We show that images of 50 frames per second can be performed on any screen by a 0,1 mW laser source which is...
i have a problem in using at-command, mobile interface with microcontroller to store variable msg in mobile memory then send it automatically to constant number.. i can store a msg...