Working of Touch-Screens

could anyone post links/technical details on working and new improvements?

Replies

• Techie Earthling
    Techie Earthling
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Just go to your browser and type Google as url and hit enter, thereafter on the middle of the page type your query as "Google" and Hit Enter button of your keyboard. then the first result listed there will answer your question. 😉
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think you should re-model your question and ask a more specific query.

I believe this is what you must be interested in knowing - How do touch screen monitors know where you're touching? Or how is the input recorded?

Read about those topics and build a discussion around them here on CE. 👍
    Will keep a watch on this thread.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey buddy what screens are you talking about Resistive or capacitive ones

Be more specific to get targeted answers else we will be posting loads of scripts which cannot be of any use to you
  • sisir47
    sisir47
    My question is- how the capacitance of the area you touch increases??(capacitive screens). Here's the#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sisir47
    sisir47
    In nokia lumia 920 even though the screen is capacitive we can use it using gloves, how is that??
  • sisir47
    sisir47
    And What is the technology behind samsung's new '#-Link-Snipped-# display??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii friends i want to make the magnetik carom. which will operate only on the different types of magnets? plese give me sugession on this topic.
Or vice versa? Sometimes? Or it's just never possible? How?
Hey friends. I am a last year Computer Engineering student and I am thinking of pursuing higher studies further. But have little knowledge about GRE. I went through few websites...
Hello Im trying to design a buck converter for speed control of DC shunt motor using PWM. My question is how to calculate the value of inductor and capacitor for...
Sony has announced that they're going to make a big announcement related to their PlayStation brand on February 20th. Sony has not made it clear that they're announcing the PlayStation...