icebalaji
icebalaji
Branch Unspecified
16 Dec 2009

Working & functional details of Bluetooth

can any one say the working and functioning details of Bluetooth technology?
10 years ago
Any existing discussion should only get relevant posts. Start a new discussion for new questions/queries.

Moving the thread to Electrical & Electronics engineering section.
Eddy boy

Eddy boy

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
I only know that bluetooth works on Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bandi-e 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz.
others are also welcome to comments if u know a single bit about bluetooth like me!
mshearer

mshearer

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
best start by reading about bluetooth on wikipedia, then try find some good comparisons to other wireless technologys, such as Zigbee

Techworld.com - Bluetooth and ZigBee: compare and contrast
icebalaji

icebalaji

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
Eddy boy
I only know that bluetooth works on Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bandi-e 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz.
others are also welcome to comments if u know a single bit about bluetooth like me!

sorry eddy, i dont know as like u, but i know thats used for communication and i have to know what type of waves it is?

whether any waveforms transfer between two mobiles while the bluetooth is switched ON?
icebalaji

icebalaji

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
mshearer
best start by reading about bluetooth on wikipedia, then try find some good comparisons to other wireless technologys, such as Zigbee

Techworld.com - Bluetooth and ZigBee: compare and contrast

ya, it helps me, but i want to know the type of wave transmited by bluetooth. i.e radio waves, microwave etc.,?
Munguti

Munguti

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
The difference between radio waves and microwaves is the frequency band. 2.4GHz is microwaves also this is the frequency of the EM waves used in microwave ovens. Its a free band according to ITU i.e. you dont get charged for using ur equipment on this band. Wireless also uses this frequency range

I also think that bluetooth is a standard for communication rather that a difference in waves.
Eddy boy

Eddy boy

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
well...i have a question,if a bluetooth to bluetooth data is transferring then will we get this data at the same time by another device ?

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.