Working & functional details of Bluetooth

can any one say the working and functioning details of Bluetooth technology?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any existing discussion should only get relevant posts. Start a new discussion for new questions/queries.

Moving the thread to Electrical & Electronics engineering section.
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    I only know that bluetooth works on Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bandi-e 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz.
    others are also welcome to comments if u know a single bit about bluetooth like me!
  • mshearer
    mshearer
    best start by reading about bluetooth on wikipedia, then try find some good comparisons to other wireless technologys, such as Zigbee

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • icebalaji
    icebalaji
    Eddy boy
    I only know that bluetooth works on Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bandi-e 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz.
    others are also welcome to comments if u know a single bit about bluetooth like me!

sorry eddy, i dont know as like u, but i know thats used for communication and i have to know what type of waves it is?

whether any waveforms transfer between two mobiles while the bluetooth is switched ON?
  • icebalaji
    icebalaji
    mshearer
    best start by reading about bluetooth on wikipedia, then try find some good comparisons to other wireless technologys, such as Zigbee

#-Link-Snipped-#

ya, it helps me, but i want to know the type of wave transmited by bluetooth. i.e radio waves, microwave etc.,?
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    The difference between radio waves and microwaves is the frequency band. 2.4GHz is microwaves also this is the frequency of the EM waves used in microwave ovens. Its a free band according to ITU i.e. you dont get charged for using ur equipment on this band. Wireless also uses this frequency range

I also think that bluetooth is a standard for communication rather that a difference in waves.
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    well...i have a question,if a bluetooth to bluetooth data is transferring then will we get this data at the same time by another device ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NMOS PASSES LOGIC '0' STRONGLY BUT WEAK LOGIC '1' PMOS PASSES LOGIC '1' STRONGLY BUT WEAK LOGIC '0'.? what is the reason???
pls give list of seminar topics related to computers science(latest technologies)
Hi, can any one tell me how to convert a given binary number into its equal bcd number.😕
Why computer hangs ? Is it deadlock ?? Is it some device working disorder ??? what is it actually ???😕 Lets discuss
Hi, can any one tell me how the traversal operations take place in binary trees. Especially how the recursion takes place in such operations.:sshhh: