Working for MNC vs working for a startup

Over the time, I've came across lot of engineers who say they'd rather work for a startup than MNC.

What do you think? Why?

Replies

• Munguti
    Munguti
    I'd rather work for a startup because i would want to be part and reason for growth(like a pioneer) rather than for an established company were i feel like a maintenance guy; running what others grown.

But depending on the salary being paid,getting a good cv and experience i would reconsider my opinion i.e. i would work first for the MNC first then consider working for the startup
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Do the reverse man,once u fit urself in an MNC environment it will be difficult for u to start from zero,working in MNC's is also fun as they do provide oppurtunities for growth and development of employeess,it all depend how to take it.eg. orkut form google

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

That was the topic of an interesting coffee-room discussion I participated in! 😁 Most of the software engineers confirmed that the dogs had a better life than them! IT engineers...
give me a best topic on electricals for my project😕
i am a EEE student.2nd year ......so wat are the topics on which i can do my projects......a working project ......
Dear forummers, I plan to run some experiment on Free Space Optics based on 1550nm laser wavelength. Since I don't have much information on the experimental setup and the type...
Here's something you might want to read about play station 4 - PlayStation 4 - everything you need to know | News | TechRadar UK