Working as a client side or as a programmer

hi guys i need to know about

which one is better

working as a client side or as a programmer

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you please provide more details as to what kind of job you're referring to in 'working as a client side'? That'll enable us understand and answer your question properly.
  • varshiva
    varshiva
    hi sir
    actually i got a job in one comapny
    they said to me you have to work to client side.
    so iam confused in actually what is client side
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, 'client side' is not a 'role'. Working at a client side (or site) is basically about you working as a programmer (or whatever role you're assigned) by physically being at the Client's site. In a typical IT company, the company works with several clients (who offer project and money to your employer company). In order to work on the projects the programmers/developers are sometimes sent to the 'client's side/site'.

So ultimately, your role remains as a developer or a programmer. Does that answer your question? Please let us know. If you have questions, ask in this thread.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Its very confusing what companies told you...
    there are two version of client side
    1.Project developed by your company and then you need to go to client slide for some maintenance , support and enhancement.No problem with it, after project completion you will return back to your company ๐Ÿ‘

2.Your company hires you and send you on other company to work with. basically it's third party payroll. You will be payroll on your company and working for another company on contract (Which has some contract with your company for 6-12 months). After that either this contract ended, extended or you will get permanent payroll in the company you are working (very insecure)๐Ÿ‘Ž.

Before joining to your company get all details and also ask what are chances to get permanent in that CLIENT company. if client company has very good reputation and project for you, its OK to go for this Job.
  • varshiva
    varshiva
    thank u very much big k sir

and ianoop

thanx alot
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    The_Big_K
    Well, 'client side' is not a 'role'. Working at a client side (or site) is basically about you working as a programmer (or whatever role you're assigned) by physically being at the Client's site. In a typical IT company, the company works with several clients (who offer project and money to your employer company). In order to work on the projects the programmers/developers are sometimes sent to the 'client's side/site'.

So ultimately, your role remains as a developer or a programmer. Does that answer your question? Please let us know. If you have questions, ask in this thread.
    Thank you so much sir... You also solve my big problem...๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

synchronous machine runs at constant speed. why?
can any one here tell me if I want to study interior design engineering what should I do ???
what is the most economical section of channels
What is the difference between Computer Architecture and Instruction Set Architecture??
Is it the gunbarrel theme of James bond? Or the Mission Impossible theme? If you think some other theme is cooler than these two, please do share it here.! ๐Ÿ˜€