royz2010
royz2010
Branch Unspecified
13 Feb 2012

Work Location

How usually Oracle India Pvt Ltd give work location and training location to the selected students?
7 years ago
From the location of the interviews and the preference given by the interviewees...
royz2010

royz2010

Branch Unspecified
7 years ago
Praveen-Kumar
From the location of the interviews and the preference given by the interviewees...
I got selected from haryana and they did not ask me any preferences. I got a letter of confirmation from Hyderabad. So any possible joining location that you can say?
7 years ago
royz2010
I got selected from haryana and they did not ask me any preferences. I got a letter of confirmation from Hyderabad. So any possible joining location that you can say?
Training may be in BLR, and after that if Haryana had Oracle office, you will be posted there, else somewhere near! 😀
royz2010

royz2010

Branch Unspecified
7 years ago
Praveen-Kumar
Training may be in BLR, and after that if Haryana had Oracle office, you will be posted there, else somewhere near! 😀
Actually I got selected from Haryana, but actually I am from south India. So will they post me some where near my permanent residence or it completely depends on the location from where I got selected?
royz2010

royz2010

Branch Unspecified
7 years ago
Praveen-Kumar
Can you also tell me the reason behind saying BLR, just curious to know.. 😀
7 years ago
Dude! Training centre is there!!! 😀
royz2010

royz2010

Branch Unspecified
7 years ago
😀
royz2010

royz2010

Branch Unspecified
7 years ago
Praveen-Kumar
Dude! Training centre is there!!! 😀
Do they have any other training centres or it is only at BLR?

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.