Work Location

How usually Oracle India Pvt Ltd give work location and training location to the selected students?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    From the location of the interviews and the preference given by the interviewees...
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    Praveen-Kumar
    From the location of the interviews and the preference given by the interviewees...
    I got selected from haryana and they did not ask me any preferences. I got a letter of confirmation from Hyderabad. So any possible joining location that you can say?
    royz2010
    I got selected from haryana and they did not ask me any preferences. I got a letter of confirmation from Hyderabad. So any possible joining location that you can say?
    Training may be in BLR, and after that if Haryana had Oracle office, you will be posted there, else somewhere near! πŸ˜€
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    Praveen-Kumar
    Training may be in BLR, and after that if Haryana had Oracle office, you will be posted there, else somewhere near! πŸ˜€
    Actually I got selected from Haryana, but actually I am from south India. So will they post me some where near my permanent residence or it completely depends on the location from where I got selected?
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    Praveen-Kumar
    Can you also tell me the reason behind saying BLR, just curious to know.. πŸ˜€
    Dude! Training centre is there!!! πŸ˜€
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    πŸ˜€
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    Praveen-Kumar
    Dude! Training centre is there!!! πŸ˜€
    Do they have any other training centres or it is only at BLR?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ok, by seeing the below router interface output it is obvious that txload and rxload is very minimal, but there are huge CRC failures, and itnerface resets.. any specific ideas??...
You are given a weighing scale and 8 bags of rice. Seven bags are of equal weight. One is of a slightly heavier weight. You can compare the bags using...
hey guys how is Gate 2012 i felt average about the paper of EE discuss your feelings on today's gate paper in this thread
Hey guys... Some one please suggest me a Best Book for Manufacturing Science & Technology..... The BEST one to understand and for all competitive exams.....
Hello​I am a TOI reader and proud of it.​I read page 3. I fap to my newspaper photos. I like to know about pets of SRK and Aishwarya. I want...