View Feed
group-icon
Debate Masters
Interesting and knowledge enhancing debates on almost every topic. Join in, and speak your heart out!
277 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 28, 2008

Wordpress Vs. Blogger

This debate intends to find out the popular choice of world famous blogging platforms among the crazy engineers from all around the world.

I've tried both Wordpress & Blogger in past - and I'm finally happy with Wordpress.

What I love about wordpress is the ability to choose from millions of free themes available on the Internet. Its also highly customizable and has very easy to use admin panel ;-).

That's enough for me to use wordpress.

What do you think?
Likewise, I used both Wordpress and Blogger.

For now I prefer Blogger because its easy to customize, and new features are always coming out. If you have your own domain name, you can point it towards you Blogger blog for free 😀

If you have your own hosting space (with mysql enabled), its recommended you get the wordpress platform installed on it . At least that way you are in full control of your blog and 100% customize it.
aashima
aashima • Sep 1, 2008
As far as the features and options are concerned, Wordpress has more options. I started off with Wordpress initially, but Blogger provides, atleast to me, a better user interface and plus, its more popular in non commercial areas which suits my personal blog.

Share this content on your social channels -