Wordpress Vs. Blogger

This debate intends to find out the popular choice of world famous blogging platforms among the crazy engineers from all around the world.

I've tried both Wordpress & Blogger in past - and I'm finally happy with Wordpress.

What I love about wordpress is the ability to choose from millions of free themes available on the Internet. Its also highly customizable and has very easy to use admin panel ;-).

That's enough for me to use wordpress.

What do you think?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Likewise, I used both Wordpress and Blogger.

For now I prefer Blogger because its easy to customize, and new features are always coming out. If you have your own domain name, you can point it towards you Blogger blog for free 😀

If you have your own hosting space (with mysql enabled), its recommended you get the wordpress platform installed on it . At least that way you are in full control of your blog and 100% customize it.
  • aashima
    aashima
    As far as the features and options are concerned, Wordpress has more options. I started off with Wordpress initially, but Blogger provides, atleast to me, a better user interface and plus, its more popular in non commercial areas which suits my personal blog.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The instant messengers have been one of the greatly admired applications on the Internet. IMs are a great way to communicate in real time. However, some of the corporations block...
Momo Monsoon 2008 ​ Date: Aug 30, 2008 Venue: IIMB, Bangalore (India) Over 260 million people in India now own mobile phones & this is expected to reach 500 million...
4 criminals are caught and are to be punished. The Judge allows them to be freed if they can solve a puzzle. If they do not, they will be hung....
i'm a final year engg. student . i plan to do a project in embedded systems "Voice based activation and control of system devices "-using 89c51 i need ideas in...
hi i m final year student and i want to make grasss cutting m/c which senses the grass and its process is not on electricity but on engine and no...