Wordpress to Blogspot Conversion

i have a blog on the Wordpress and now i want to transfer my all old post to my new Blog on the Blogspot.

for that i had export my wordpress and again imported on blogspot but it is not showing the post on the new blog can anyone suggest me proper way to transfer blog from wordpress to blogspot?

_GodFather_

Replies

• crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    you may contact with wordpress help-team.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone wants money.Some earns through their hard work while other tries to find every possible easiest way by hook or by crook .Some even get them involve in criminal activities...
I am planing to replace few variable gear motors using for the conveyor drive systems,with slightly higher rated motors with a direct chain link to the conceyor drive shaft and...
Today i was studying MD5 algorithm.I have developed a program that will encrypt any code ie previously in text form But Now problem is ,Since MD5 is one way ie...
We published following posts on VoiCE during the last week. - 6 Formal Email Writing Tips For Engineering Students - CrazyEngineers Do You Know Why We Remove Links To Ebooks...
Meeting entrepreneurs and listening to their plans is something I love to do. I've met lot of wannabe entrepreneurs in recent times who wanted some advise on how to get...