WordPress Coding/Design Project: Anyone Interested?

CEans,

If anyone is familiar with WordPress coding, get in touch with me via admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. I've a short (over-the-weekend) assignment for you. It's a paid assignment.

I've a small, urgent redesign project for you.

If you have done prior design/coding work in wordpress, give me a link to your portfolio.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I have never worked before on word Press before , since then I would like to work on this ,Please if you think that i can, then let me know.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Goya420: Of course you can. Download wordpress and play with it 😀 . Let me know if you can tweak a few things in wordpress.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Like what ?

Please give me some example.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends can anyone help me find some notes or tutorials on J2EE and Eclipse Software.
This might seem an absurd question: What is YOUR definition of intelligence? Do you agree to it that a talented person must be intelligent or an intelligent person must be...
JK Lasers would like to announce the introduction of the Motorised Zoom Beam Expanding Telescope (ZBET), for use with the newly enhanced JK604D drilling laser. The ZBET has been designed...
Hi, I'm Marin (male 😁), a grad student in control engineering, doing most of my work on AUVs, which is also my main thesis theme - I'm working on a...