WordPress 3.0 Beta is Out! Its more than blog & CMS!

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

WordPress lovers: Here's something that's nothing less than FANTASTIC! WordPress 3.0 beta has been released and it's got great new features!

Most important features:

1. WordPress standard and WordPress MU have been merged.
2. Custom Menus! WOW! ๐Ÿ˜
3. New Theme (But who cares? ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
4. Update themes & plugins in bulk!
5. Choose default administrator name - you can specify a username to login as administrator of the site.
6. The wordpress login form can be used anywhere on the page through wp_login_form()

Why are you still waiting, get your early beta here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh man.. maybe its time for me to move on from Blogger ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Oh man.. maybe its time for me to move on from Blogger ๐Ÿ˜›
    ...Duh! You are so 2009!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii but how can i make the grip of the arm i have keep in mind to balence of centre of gravity and it can move thorugh the inclined also...๐Ÿ˜
Hey guys, I want to do industrial training this summer for at least two weeks. This is a part of our curriculum and we have one credit for it. I...
Seen a video on YouTube recently, that you liked a lot ? Share it here with us๐Ÿ˜€ As the name suggests, this thread is dedicated for videos related to the...
I have come to know about CAD electrical. Is it important for designing circuits,models ? In our syllabus CAD is not taught in electrical engineering. Is there any course for...
Got this through email from Nurture Talent. Those who are interested should attend - Dear All, After the success of its previous workshops in Mumbai and enthusiastic demand from entrepreneurs,...