Women Entrepreneurs On The Web

Women Entrepreneurs on the Web teaches participants how to use web-based technologies to improve and grow their businesses. WEOW is divided into five different units or “circles,” all designed for women entrepreneurs with varied degrees of online presence and expertise.
Entrepreneurs at various stages in their startups can enter the program through any of these circles.
  1. Building an online presence: creating a website, a YouTube channel, and a business page on a social network like Google+
  2. Collaborating effectively: tools like Gmail, Calendar and Docs
  3. Connecting with customers: hosting Google+ Hangouts, creating and distributing targeted offers and discounts
  4. Promoting your organization: online product demos, creating viral videos on YouTube, advertising through AdWords and AdSense
  5. Tracking and optimizing your online presence: Google Analytics, Google Alerts, ripples on Google+, the +1 button, webmaster tools

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rupa Aurangabadkar, left Google to follow her passion and start the design house of her dreams, #-Link-Snipped-#. Watch Rupa as she chats about her experience as an entrepreneur and her expectations from the WeOW program.

Meghna Musunuri is one of the early adopters of the Women Entrepreneurs on the Web program and has already been through all five circles. Watch her chat about her journey as an entrepreneur and how technology has helped her. Check out the Fountainhead Global School & Jr. College website.

Archana Doshi is a successful entrepreneur and author who is looking to expand her reach using technology. Watch her chat about her journey as an entrepreneur and her expectations from the program. Check out her website, Archana's Kitchen - Simple Recipes & Cooking Ideas.

• vinci
    vinci
    the smallest unit of all the above is an "idea" that can change dreams to reality for what above mentioned measures need to be taken and thats lacking indeed .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came across an interesting claim from Audi. Audi has patented its Aluminum space frame design. It says, Audi is the only car manufacturer in the world to use complete...
hey guys tell me how to determine the following: consider two v-pulleys connected by a v belt. the speed at which the driving pulley rotates is known . how do...
I did not give GATE this year & I think I may have to wait till next year GATE 2013. What are my options ? how can I utilize this...
It is normal for a person to get hungry all of a sudden. But when it happens in a place you don't know much about, You will be in a...
I have done R.S. Aggarwal books. Can anyone suggest me some other good books for bank preparation? I am looking for reasoning & verbal books. I also have wren &...