Women (EE) Power - What else for Int'l Women's Day

Thelma Estrin became the first woman president of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. A remarkable multifaceted woman, who did many interesting jobs in her career.
Here is a biology of this woman engineer that can be a role model for engineers (not excluding CEans) of both sexes.
More information is available from the resouce links here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    inspirational!Thanks for sharing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is an (animated) history of how animated GIFs began: https://www.engadget.com/2012/03/08/pbs-traces-the-history-of-animated-gifs-deal-with-it/
The current decade seems to be obsessed with the electric vehicles and hybrid cars. Several big companies have either launched electric cars or are designing them. The USP of these...
Suggest me Android phone. . . . My Budget :- INR 8-9K Screen:- Minimum 3.2" Camera:- 3.2 MP or more Thanks, 😀
I have a problem with my google account. Whenever I search something, earlier a new tab would open for search page. But now when I search something on web, new...
Take time to think on this: Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and make plans. Grown women make their own plans and nicely tell...