Wobbler Engine

Hello everyone! Warm greetings.

Been busy with my project work and unable to come here. Now I need of a bit help. For my project I fabricated a Wobbler engine in a workshop (Not Designed; default dimensions).

Now I need two help.
1. How to specify my wobbler engine like Torque,Power etc?
2. How to analyse it with ansys?(I dont have ansys. Well I need it to be done cheaply as i spent much money on fabrication).

Note: I hereby attached the design and dimensions of the wobbler engine i told. Its working with cycle pump with few rotations.
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

uBuntu 13.04 is now available for download from official website (link below). The version, officially called 'Raring Ringtail' is the latest version of the popular the Linux distribution. The uBuntu...
I am not too IT hardware savvy. However, this seemed interesting. I have no idea about the usefulness of such gadgets or the negatives associated with them. It is best...
Nokia vs Samsung || Pros and Cons: Nokia: User emotional oriented. People get attached to the phone. Lots of good features. Good build. Functional battery life. Runs because people know...
Last Sunday Orbital Science Corp's Antares rocket was launched from NASA's Wallops Island Flight Facility in Virginia for its maiden flight to Space. On board were three smartphones and no,...
Finally, I'm giving up on DVDs and CDs. It's been almost an hour or so I'm trying to get uBuntu ISO to burned on DVD. But the process never completes....