witricity project

hi freind's........i decided to do an project based on wireless mobile charging in the range of 1km .so please guide me how to start my project and finish it effectively....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, now that you've decided the project; how about collecting some information about it and ask specific questions whenever you are stuck?
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hey gokul,

do check in the electronics section, i remember a thread about witricity there like around 4 months back.... it has some general information... use it for getting the concepts....
    check it out and then go ahead with your project ๐Ÿ˜€
    all the best.... ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Be sure to list all the objectives of the project. You've mention already the range of 1 KM. What else? What type of mobile needs to be charged? Time of charging?. Is the area to be covered omni directional or just a specific area from the power transmitter? Also, research comparisons between near field and far field methods of wireless energy methods to see which is more practical with your project objectives.
  • gokulkannan
    gokulkannan
    ok freinds ,,could any one tell me how to convert an electric energy into electromagnetic waves?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Subrata Datta, a Hyderabad-based engineer, has invented a matchbox-sized device that can power homes even during power cuts. SOURCE:- https://www.siliconindia.com/shownew..._medium=Email&utm_campaign=Weekend Newsletter PS-I don't understand what is the main purpose of...
CEans, We had extended the dates of the competition by about 14 days. Finally, we have found a winner. Of all the threads contributed, we found CEan: Goyal420 to be...
Hello everyone many of us have some doubts regarding various types of errors generated while compiling and linking of our programs. So here are some useful information which i want...
hiiiiiiii friends i have done my ccna course, can any one please suggest me how to get ccna certification and how much is the cost of the certification exam. Please...
Guys what is the difference between various operating systems. Some operating system is said to be 8-bit such as dos, some as 16 bit as xp,some 32-bit operating system such...