Without Electricity How To Look For Earth?

with out electricity how to look the earth😛

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Re: electricity

hehehe ofcourse its look like olden days are come back and it will be better for human health but bad for technology
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    [video=youtube;P_BBE-ggjrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_BBE-ggjrs[/video]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ppl, Google released its new social networking platform Google+ 3 days ago. I started using it and I really like it. The product is awesome as all Google products...
Hi guys. Could you give me some ideas and advice on making any IT Project.... which is theory based and not a working software. Any Management related It Project and...
CEans,​Mr. Amitava Ganguly, a young entrepreneur from Thane, India heads Couch Potato Media which deals with all the important media product categories and creative services. They endeavour to create not...
hello everyone , i completed by Btech in mechanical , now has been in the power industry (project erection) for 3 yrs . I would like to pursue MS in...
Hello guy's I want to attach some files using java in my Email Application.SO i used MimeMultipart class but i got some error like this Exception caught javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while...