With Ridekick Electric Trailer, Give Your Bicycle An Upgrade!

If as a child I was given an option to upgrade my bicycle, I would have opted for an electric motor attached to my rear wheel, which would make my bicycle as good as a motorcycle. Sounds cool, eh? Well, #-Link-Snipped-# has come up with something even cooler- An Ridekick Trailer Turns Any Bike Into an Electric Bike, which not only makes your bicycle run at a speed of 19mph, but also comes with an extra storage space to store up your groceries and stuff.
#-Link-Snipped-#
Some may doubt its working, regarding stability issues, but if the video is to be believed, this thing works out just fine. Just fine? Who am I kidding? This is AWESOME! Just give it a look, your balance is in no way compromised with addition of the trailer.

Unlike other electric bikes, Rearkick trailer has a 1HP/500W electric motor to apply thrust on the rear axle, same way a simple cycle is powered by pedaling. Also, it boasts of a 42 liters storage space, enough to place a whole briefcase, your laptop-case, or just your grocery shopping bags. The motor requires six hours to charge, and can cover over 15 miles, provided the user pedals his way a bit. The speed may be adjusted using the throttle assembled with the bike's handlebars.

So, if you are someone who dreads biking uphill, or wish a cheap mode of pollution-free transport, just go for it. Priced at USD $700, this investment is totally worth it. And the ones working on their calories, make sure you do pedal most your way and not let technology get the better of you. Happy biking!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has offered the best new year gift to it's users. Sony has adopted a new pricing strategy for its model. Sony has cut down price of its Tablet S...
Previously there was a thought that robots lacked the ability to walk through the sand dunes. But that thought soon appeared to change after humanoids started learning how to balance...
Social Networking site Twitter came to a halt yesterday as world entered into Doom’s Year 2012! The time of the crash was around midnight hour in Japan. Twitter was able...
Casio showcased their smartphone ready GB-6900 series watch back in July 2011 and was supposed to be available by the end of the year, but there was nothing to be...
PumPing Tap is a design concept that won the Red Dot Online Design award in the 'Design Concept: Domestic Aid' category. The concept is simple - When the device connected...