With Bluewire Smart Bluetooth Call Recorder Record Voice & VoIP Calls Easily

Senss Technologies have concocted a hardware solution for two way call recording called Bluewire. The Bluewire Bluetooth call recorder is not just a standalone Bluetooth headset but it also allows you to use your existing Bluetooth headset with it. It even manages to work with your in-car Bluetooth system as it has been made to record any voice calls, normal or VoIP, that is made on your Android or iOS smartphone. Yes, it will even record the calls that you make on your handset without any accessories. Unlike other call recording apps that store calls on the mobile device, it stores the recordings on its 16 GB internal memory that can be easily transferred to your mobile device using NFC, provided you have installed the companion Android or iOS app.

Bluewire 2

The makers of Bluewire have added a few other bells and whistles to it as well. Starting with a rudimentary flashlight and going as advanced as wireless charging. The Bluewire headset can also be used to find your smartphone and vice versa. The Bluewire can serve as a burglar alarm and as a walkie-talkie between your phone and device. You can use the Bluewire to record voice memos of up to five minutes. The files stored on Bluewire can be transferred directly to a PC via USB. Coming to the technical specifications of Bluewire, it is powered by a 3.7V 280mAh battery that offers talk time of 4 hours, recording time of 2.5 hours and standby time of 4 hours. The Bluewire can be charged completely in two hours and if you are running short of time a quick charge of 45 minutes can give the Bluewire half of its battery life.

Bluewire 1

The team is currently seeking funding on Indiegogo for mass producing Bluewire. Within a day of launch it has crossed half of its funding goal of $40,000 and with a month to go it is sure to achieve that goal. The Bluewire is pricey though, early adopters are getting it at prices as low as $149 (9,136 INR) but the retail price is expected to be $269 (16,493 INR). To know more about Bluewire you can watch the promotional video below or head over to the source link that follows.

Source: BlueCarbon: Bluetooth cellphone calls recorder. | Indiegogo, #-Link-Snipped-# via The Bluewire Is A Bluetooth Headset That Can Record Your Calls • TechCrunch

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Every device with wireless technology has always fascinated me! Specially, the witricity part. Thanks for sharing. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings of the day to the brains who did/do/will be doing automation projects. I want to ask, from where you but the tools required for your project work? Online or...
Hi There, I have been in the industry for 6+ years as a .net developer. Somehow I always wanted change my career as I am not a programmer by heart....
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract Whenever a hot fluid, like steam flows through a pipe from the place of generation to the point of use , there will be...
I am currently in the 3 rd year BE..planning to change to Computer Science in MS..I have a lot of questions and am confused..1)What kind of jobs does one get...
Fluid vs gases. I find it interesting that engineers think in absolutes. Now I understand why and support your reasoning of legality. You must conform to societies laws and established...