Wissenaire 12 at IIT Bhubaneshwar, Bhubaneshwar on Jan 20, 2012

Wissenaire 2012 is a Techo Managerial Fest organized by IIT Bhubaneshwar.

What entices a Technical or Management student to his mettle? A witty answer would be the happening of a Techno-Managerial fest. Wissenaire '12 is all ready to gratify everyone with the zeal to participate. Don't squander this opportunity to attnd the fest when Wissenaire is back with more fun and excitement. This time it has a theme which needs an answer for the development of our country which actually abets the phrase 'developing nation' which we are since Independence. The time is ripe, a solution is all that matters.

Here is the Theme-

Indigenous India Genius:

Korean Technology, American Technology, Japanese Technology, but why don't Indian Technology feature in the league? Not because Indians are not genius but the lack of indigenous research. To propel India's scientific growth and advancement, strong indigenous research is the only key. The Techno-Management fest of IIT Bhubaneshwar Wissenaire is back in 2012 to fuel indigenous research.

And so the history is going to be rewritten. The much anticipated Techno-Management fest of Odhish-Wissenaire is back with a boom. Exciting mega shows, Enchanting exhibitions, Inspirational guest lectures, Productive workshops and lot more events.

This January, IIT Bhubaneshwar is going to host of all intellectuals whose Zeal and enthusiasm forms the backbone of our country.

Events:
  • Colloquia
  • Cryptex
  • Electronix
  • Grand Arcanum
  • Green Venture
  • Ibox
  • Kreativ
  • Onspot
  • Online Events
  • Workshops
  • Guest Lectures, etc
For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: Wissenaire 23

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why do iphone have no other connection with other mobile devices like Nokia, SonyEricsson, HTC.. for file sharing through bluetooth 😕 is there problem for there OS..? any one have...
Hi CE-an's here i would like to discuss an idea for implementing in my project, First thing ,i want to know whether it is already done by someone ? Next...
What I've been noticing is that that 3G dongles available in India are very specific to the network operators. That is BSNL's dongle won't work with Idea's SIM card. That'd...
The India Against Corruption (IAC) team has launched a new portal jailchalo.com to ask people to register their interest in going to the jail in support of social activist Anna...
Lets make a list of ideas related to solar projects. I will give it a start - 1. Solar Car Lift Jack Electric car lift jacks are common. Making the...