Wishing Our Admin @Kaustubh Katdare A Very Happy Birthday!

On this day, 11 years back, our Administrator, the Founder & CEO of CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# setup this wonderful site that we all visit daily.
Incidentally, he chose his birthday to do so, making this day extra special for him and all of us fellow CEans!

๐Ÿ˜
Wishing #-Link-Snipped-# TRUCK load of success, happiness and well being.
May you always keep rocking!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wish you many many Happy Returns of The Day The_Big_K !
    ๐ŸŽ‰
    โ€‹
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Wishing you the happiest of birthdays Biggie! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ain't no fun getting older. Just few days ago, my daughter noticed a white hair on my head ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. The percentage of young ones calling me 'uncle' in place of 'bhaiyya' (brother) has significantly gone up.

#-Link-Snipped-# , sir; how do I deal with this change?
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Wish you a very very happy birthday sir! I didn't know much about CE's history and today a puzzle piece just got fit into the structure in my mind. Thank you for inspiring us and making this world a better place with our very own CrazyEngineers! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Happy Birthday Biggie

๐ŸŽ‰
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday, Biggie. Creating the world for engineers hasn't been easy but you have done it right. Enjoy the day.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ain't no fun getting older. Just few days ago, my daughter noticed a white hair on my head ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. The percentage of young ones calling me 'uncle' in place of 'bhaiyya' (brother) has significantly gone up.
    #-Link-Snipped-# , sir; how do I deal with this change?
    At near 78, I have a lot of 50+ people calling me uncle. Grey hairs and loss of hair are mostly genetic. I had grey hair from quite a young age. It was in the family on the mother's side.Nothing much can be done about it except colouring the hair or implanting it if there is loss.
    One can call the other beta or beti and pretend to talk down to them.
    Best course is to ignore it and just get on with things. It does not matter a scrap.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Belated B'day wishes Biggie ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for your wishes! Means a lot to me ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aml chirayath
    aml chirayath
    HAppy bday...
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy Birthday, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-#! Perhaps I am late (in which case welcome to the new year!)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We will be sharing all the tweets that we receive on CrazyEngineers Birthday to our official Twitter account here! ๐Ÿ˜€ We can't wait to read YOUR tweet! Let the birthday...
Engineers are the most crazy species on the planet. We are known for doing really awesome stuff, build things, destroy things. We are the mask-less vigilantes who take it upon...
Today i.e. on 26th Nov 2016, we celebrate the 11th Anniversary of CrazyEngineers.com. On account of the birthday of this site, we've organised the most awesome contests for you to...
Oppoโ€™s new offering is a mid-range A57 smartphone for its home country- China, that will become available starting December 12 at a price of CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,000). The...
hi, im an electronics communication engineer student i need some advice regarding about title of thesis project can you suggest something that involves modification or improvement what is already invented...